Author Topic: Rogues  (Read 4914 times)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
Re: Rogues
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 12:20:46 PM »
I think the best part about it is you cant run away. Cast it last night right before Atramedes fired his sound circles. Tried to run away and kept porting back in which landed me in the middle of all of his sound circles and instant death.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Nmap

• Adjective Noun Raid Leader
  • Bone Thug
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 05:13:07 AM »
Aldriana did some work on EP values for 4.2.  Here are the results and effects on the spec's.
http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t122173-4_2_changes_discussion/p9/#post1956259

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 05:21:41 AM »
Thanks for posting that Sedation. Last night after dying again to KS I realized that I might want to switch back to assassination. After reading that I think it confirms it. The damage difference is small and Mutilate seems to have so much more control. I hate that I have to leave KS off CD so much in fights where it could kill me. I imagine on fights I don't know (like a whole new raid) I wouldn't use KS very much at all in hopes of not killing myself or the raid where there is less room for error.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:59 PM »
It's a running contest to see whether Galadras dies more often to enemy whirlwinds or to his own Killing Spree on F&L raids.  Right now I think KS is winning, by a small margin.

Nmap

• Adjective Noun Raid Leader
  • Bone Thug
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:01 PM »
I was about to start this info here since I had not seen it on EJ.  But they did it already...so Ill just leave this here.
http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t123899-cataclysm_4_2_x_raid_mechanics/