Author Topic: Finished playing...  (Read 100898 times)

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
Re: Finished playing...
« Reply #570 on: October 09, 2017, 12:35:09 PM »
One-Way Heroics.  This is a roguelike whose twist is that you must be moving constantly (for the most part) to the right, as the world is being consumed from the left by darkness.  There are a few between-games upgrade elements: you can spend points to unlock perks and classes, and there is a "dimensional vault" (expandable with points) where you can store valuable items for future games.  Equippable items have durability, making it difficult to preserve a really powerful item forever.  Perk and class upgrades are more about gameplay breadth than power.

I beat the game on easy mode a few times with several different classes, and decided I was done.  Looking over the fan wiki, the game has a fair amount of depth to it beyond what I delved into, but not a tremendous amount.

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
Re: Finished playing...
« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »
Universal Paperclips.  This is a mildly amusing entry in the clicker game genre which takes about a day to complete.  (There's an ascension option near the end, which I declined.)  It takes a little bit more thought than a basic clicker game, but not a lot.