Author Topic: Where MJ's been hiding?  (Read 5473 times)

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Where MJ's been hiding?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:34 AM »
Joph- where you been hiding. We know you are coming back!
Sorry not coming back.  I'm super busy at work, growing my team a little more right now.  Had a spell of 5 weeks traveling in a period of 8 weeks, still try to catch up.  Been playing a little Civ 5, but I find it nearly as buggy as WOW 1.0 :)
I find the Civ 5 crash bugs particularly annoying.  However, nothing keeps you from setting the autosave frequency to every turn and the bugs don't seem to be in the save.

Wari

• Weekend Raiders Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 09:08:01 AM »
Joph- where you been hiding. We know you are coming back!
Sorry not coming back.  I'm super busy at work, growing my team a little more right now.  Had a spell of 5 weeks traveling in a period of 8 weeks, still try to catch up.  Been playing a little Civ 5, but I find it nearly as buggy as WOW 1.0 :)
I find the Civ 5 crash bugs particularly annoying.  However, nothing keeps you from setting the autosave frequency to every turn and the bugs don't seem to be in the save.

I did that very early on, but I've found that on large maps it crashes nearly every turn after about 1975.

Moonjade

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 07:55:59 AM »
Just to keep everyone updated, yes I had TIA (mini strokes) was in hospital only 5 days this time, seems my left side really is not liking the strokes, now I need to go see a special eye doctor, one of  my many doctors seem to think the stroke has messed with my nerves in my left eye, but the up side their going to put some coke in my eye, I've heard of snorting coke just never putting it in your eye (horners sydrome). Miss you all tons and very big HUGS to yall.....

IF for some reason it takes me awhile to respond
                                                 MERRY CHRISTMAS   

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »
Here's putting in my wishes that you've seen the last of these problems, and that you're heading to a swift resolution of these health issues. In other words: Get well soon!
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Abbi

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
Hey, MJ -- good luck! Trinn and I will be thinking of you.