Author Topic: "Didn't Stand a Chance" - Looking for Hordeside help!  (Read 4396 times)

Adhisla

• Cupcakes Member
Re: "Didn't Stand a Chance" - Looking for Hordeside help!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »
Sign me up for Halaa battle tokens : )

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 06:41:27 PM »
So now we only need to find some more horde so I dont have to die 170 times :D. Thankfully there are plenty of alliance making my trek quicker. Mwahahahaha.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 06:07:25 AM »
Shurten is in search of 100 mounts and I would love to get in on a Halaa battle token swap so I can pick up those two mounts.

Adhisla

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 06:56:56 AM »
Ghoselle and I got the achievement last night with the unclothed help of Magellin. Huge thanks to them both!

Andrax, I tried looking for you in channel but couldn't find you : (

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
Hmmm, I was around that night, but may have left too early.  Oh well.

-Andraax

deobryn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »
I've determined that I won't get the 100 wins needed to get the overall achievement, but for the Wintergrasp Ranger achievement, I only need kills in one more zone (the one with the fire elementals).  This seems like something that could be worked on with horde cooperation.  We could have a group on each side and travel to the different zones until everyone has the kills needed.

ghoselle

• Three Rivers Moderator
    • Three Rivers
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »
I've determined that I won't get the 100 wins needed to get the overall achievement, but for the Wintergrasp Ranger achievement, I only need kills in one more zone (the one with the fire elementals).  This seems like something that could be worked on with horde cooperation.  We could have a group on each side and travel to the different zones until everyone has the kills needed.

That was my last zone as well.  I found best time to "farm" the horde was about 5-10 minutes after WG ended.  Usually you'd get 1-2 people who came to kill the freshly spawned elementals.  There was always the minor tension of 'would to many horde show up to kill'.

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »
Keep checking the daily supply quest to see if it's flame cores. It's usually relatively busy on those days.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »

That was my last zone as well.  I found best time to "farm" the horde was about 5-10 minutes after WG ended.  Usually you'd get 1-2 people who came to kill the freshly spawned elementals.  There was always the minor tension of 'would to many horde show up to kill'.
been busy this weekend so forgot to check this, yeah just kill me after Wed's raid. Im sure I need it as well on Magellin. If thats a good time. If another time is better let me know.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).