Author Topic: Warlock Tune-up  (Read 4680 times)

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
Re: Warlock Tune-up
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 08:05:50 AM »
Yes, or at least, that's what I do, so if everyone else doesn't do it, they're clearly wrong.

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 08:35:06 AM »
Yes, or at least, that's what I do, so if everyone else doesn't do it, they're clearly wrong.

Good enough for me.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Andy

• Infraction Champions Member
  • Tanking mandatory, spanking optional.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
I should find an addon that can flash "WWMD" when I have multiple procs.

Andy

• Infraction Champions Member
  • Tanking mandatory, spanking optional.
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 12:45:54 PM »
Got my 4 piece T10 bonus last night when I got my chestpiece. Haste rating is in the 950's. I think I'll get the full set so I can swap out a piece for something else that might be better in a slot. Still need ICC10 for Gunship and the spyglass, but the PoS trinket might be another nice SP bonus. I could opt for the badge trinket with just pure haste (~150, iirc) but i'm loathe to get something that doesnt have a spell effect. I got a belt last night as well, so I'm happy with that. Only better boots, maybe a cloak, and a trinket remain on the list of things to upgrade.l

In using the demonic pact mod, I range from buffs of 360 to 560, depending on when they get refreshed and how much of the proc lottery I win. But that's pretty awesome, in any event.

Olli

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »
My kneejerk reaction is that the Abyssal Rune will come out to be comparable spellpower to the Nevermelting Ice Crystal, as well as giving you a better secondary effect (passive haste rather than the odd on-use crit effect that's mostly appealing for people trying to roll certain spells - affliction locks and shadow priests). Don't underestimate the Rune, there's not much that really works well between it and the Spyglass (except the ToC25 trinket).