Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 82783 times)

Lyonya

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »
 Hi!  I'm Lyonya and I'm a tree.  It causes me leafy angst when people are hurt, so I heal compulsively.
I also have many alts. 

I was lured into playing WoW a couple months after launch by a group of college friends, most of whom no longer play.   My first character was supposed to level with that group, so I made up Ly as a soloing alt for when they weren't around... and now my original character is my lowest level alt.

My first raids were with Pheonix Alliance, but I did most of my classic raiding with SASU, which I joined shortly after it formed.  I was a member of WIR for all of BC, and at the moment I raid with ANR and Bacon Bandits. 
Lyonya of the Wild Hunt, grand master alchemist and tree

Adhisla

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2010, 06:23:07 AM »
Hey All,

This Adhisla, Druid extraordinaire. I've played all four Druid spe s and like them all. I've also leveled two Draenei female DKs to 80. I started playing in the Spring before wotlk, and hit 68 the night before wotlk launched.

I raided with YSS? (with whom I also shared my best sushi dinner) and ANR.

I've since stopped playing wow to pursue other things, though sometimes I play on my rogue, Piche. I'm also currently playing through Avernum 6, the last in the series, and has updated game mechanics. (Both Mac and Windows versions available)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:28:32 AM by Adhisla »

Amas

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
Hi! I play Amas, rogue d00d, member of House Ethala and Raid-drunkard of MOAR DPS. Been playing since Feb 2005, been most every spec at one point or another but Mutilate is most enjoyable for me.

IRL: I'm Brent, from NC. I work for a bank, doing tech support for online banking. I know what you're thinking and yes, it really is that boring.

Deren

• Bacon Bandits Member
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »
Im Deren,

was a tank for sasu doing Classic (All Classic Raids list here) cleared them all but AQ40/Naxx, Lead sasu to kill the first boss in AQ40. Lead EoE/Friends raids threw ZG/AQ20 where i got my Tiger (Wishes they took them out so there not so common now).

BC was leading with Ung under Bandits. Seeing everything up to Sunwell before nerf and Up to Muru after nerf.

Warth was 10 man badnits and was a Raid leader for ANR till a few months breaks now just doing Bandits runs at the moment.

Melissand

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2010, 06:21:26 AM »
Hi,

This is Melissand, priestess of Elune.  I often raid in the company of my pally protector Typhoeus and I like long walks in the moonlight (duh).

See you around.

Ozara

• Three Rivers Member
  • Shiba-Inus are better than you.
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2010, 09:52:02 AM »
I'm Yuinergos. *waves*

Transfer from Farstriders, like a few others here.

Been playing since BC--although it was well after BC was released. Ran BFD with Iiarian when we were baby toons--also ran SM with Brynn. So, I have known a few folks here for a long time.

I focus primarily on end game raiding (which is why I transferred out of Farstriders), but enjoy pvp and leveling some alts as well.

I started raiding with sasu groups (Chicken Party & Fat Pandas). Eventually joined the ranks of Three Rivers Raiding. I am a ANR friend. I occasionally raid with MoarDPS, having moved out of a permanent raiding spot with them. Anubrisnaruu, my tank, runs with CoTRR Tuesday night raids.

My arena team is minimal expectations with Magorea.

I have a shiba-inu. He is a god. You should worship him. Magorea also has a shiba, whisper him about it!

Yuinergos - Anubrisnaruu - etc.

Chardonnay

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »
Hello  :)

I play Chardonnay a frostfire mage and my second Lilrosie as a shadow priest.  I have adventured primarily with Providence and Veritas. Chard is my main. Rosie comes around on occasion.

I love to make new friends .. and ahem a vice of mine is that I love to chew glass on new adventures. Chard has played 214 days... whatever that means :) She loves to fish.. hence the title Salty. She is a tailor / enchanter and more than happy to help anyone with those as long as they supply their own mats.  She will help out if she can.

Xenvar

• Mr. Evil Insanarcanity
  • Cupcakes Member
  • Vader > Maul. Seriously.
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
Woohoo!! We're back in business! I'm Xenvar (usually) human mage. Occasionally I'm also Raxnev the human pally. Rax is a tank/healer, Xen is arcane and usually drunk. I used to play as Chronbodi but I transferred him, then faction transferred him, then transferred him back here, then faction transferred him here again. Cuz I hate having any money. So now he is Xenvar. Anyway I'm usually in the channel. Feel free to give me baked goods whenevs.

edit: I forgot a few things.

Xenvar is a miner/JC. He has one or 2 epic cuts of each color but typically uses his tokens to buy dragon's eyes which he sells for moneys. Raxnev is an engi/enchanter. He has jeeves, MOLL-E, and all the other fun toys and as far as enchanting has everything except Bladeward and Blood Draining. Xenvar does ICC with Tamarack (for 10) or Schwin's group for 25. If you need a mage for ToC and he's online he has no commitments. Raxnev can tank anything up to ToC or heal most heroics. Still workin on the holy set for him. If you need mage type gemcuts, or any sort of enchanting done let me know.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:32:59 PM by Xenvar »
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

-Ovid

Sciah

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
Hey there, I'm Sciah, an enchanting/tailor warlock.  I also have an herbalist/elixir master mage named Scyana.  Been raiding with Providence, Retribution, and occasionally I pug with a few others.

I don't say much, but I like to kill things.  Chewing glass is not a problem for me either, as long as everyone is working hard toward a goal that's fine with me.

Nmap

• Adjective Noun Raid Leader
  • Bone Thug
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »
Im Sedation,
I left you because I was promised dual shadowmournes on another server.

Hobnail

• Cupcakes Member
    • Deviant Art Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 12:08:58 PM »
hello all,
           I am Hobnail of the Earthen Ring realm.  I primarily try to bestow Holy Light on those that are currently convincing the resident creatures of the realm of the evil of their ways and restore those little green bars to the happy state.  I have a few alts that talk to me every now and again and even though I know they aren't real they have some pretty good ideas!  I like to cook the little critters of Dalaran into tasty recipes and match the perfect ale to each delicacy.  In my spare time I like to paint pinup paintings of female Dwarves and hang them behind the bars of the Alliance inns and let the troops know what they are fighting for!

Ixliam

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2010, 01:47:58 PM »
Hi, just found your group today while looking around. I started playing WOW right before the gates of AQ were opened up, raided through TBC and WOTLK when EoE was the end raid. Took a break and leveled up a few 80's in the meantime. Mostly I'm working on my resto shammy Ixthriana, but I've got a pally tank, destro warlock, arcane mage, and a death knight. Live out in west Georgia with my wife, honeybees, 2 dogs, cat and 5 hens.

Gorefang

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
Hello everyone...

I am Gorefang, I used to play Raptus on the alliance side with Explorers of Evermoore but have since given myself to the darkside. Feel free to say hi if you horde side... would like to be in any horde side stuff if there is anything going on... Take care everyone!

Akahran

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2010, 01:02:52 PM »
Hello all. Thank you for the kind acceptance. I am Akahran, protection warrior. Currently tanking for Sunday ICC 25 Breakfast Club, part of SASU. I tank Kranker's Saturday Anklesmasher's ToC and ToGC 25 as well.

I am guild leader of Spartacus, a 2 person guild, my friend and I. :) Formerly was part of Unseen Order.

I also help Stone and Steel with their ICC 10 when they ask of me.

Always available to help out!

Grace

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »
I don't know how I missed this thread. Perhaps it's because I never learned to read. Anyway...

I transferred from Farstriders (or, affectionately known as Failstriders) a few months ago, per the poking and prodding of a certain Brynndolin. Best. Move. Ever. Happy to be on ER.

I've been playing since late BC (February 2008 to be exact) and regularly raiding since Wrath. My disc priest Petraark was my main until I decided I liked raiding as my enhancement shaman, Quara, more. You may all mock my lack of character loyalty now. Or, you may mock that my other two alts (DK and pally) are both female dwarves.

IRL, I live in Montana while I'm finishing up grad school. I'm originally from California, but I did not vote for Arnold. I like high fives.
/highfive

"My hard exterior masks a soft, nougat-y center."
- Tinkerballa, The Guild