Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 38281 times)

Cree

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »
Hi, I'm Cree and I'm an altoholic.  I've been playing since just before launch.  I don't role play, but many of my characters have "issues."  Cree is my main, because druids are teh awesome.  She isn't allowed to have issues, because she's my main and she goes where I want her to.  I'm currently the co-bear with avi in TRR and if we could both tank in cat form, we would. 

My favorite thing in the world is to use versatility.  I'm horrible at theorycraft, but I'm pretty good at adapting.

I've slowed down a bit in playing WoW.  Partly because it's been a lot of years and partly because I've been enjoying hitting things with sticks.   I only have 5 80s on ER. 

I also get to hear all the things Marco says when his PTT button isn't down.

Cree (Dr 110) Haikili (Sh 100) Eep (Ma 92) Elisya (Dk 81) Maxine (Pa 85) Urusai (R 90) Gihr (H 83) Nikolievna (Wk 100) Anae (Pr 98) Ressha (Wr 76) Mayu (Mo 36)

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 05:47:12 AM »
I'm Snique, and family.  I'm too lazy to re-post the intro I wrote here, so I'll just point you at it.

http://www.sasu-er.org/index.php?topic=7304979.0

Usko

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2010, 05:55:49 AM »
Hi everyone.  Usko here, a holy/disc priest.  I'm usually lurking in the channel as either Usko or Uki (pally).  You may find me on an impromptu DC weekly raid.  In BC, I split my time raiding 25s with WIR and 10s with <Lemming Juice>.  In WotLK, my focus has been exclusively 10s with <Twilight Vigil>.       

Draeven

• Boomcop Posse Member
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 06:23:03 AM »
Hi!

I am from New Jersey. I have no alts to speak of so you will see me on as Draeven, the diehard arcane mage.  I started back in vanilla on Draka and transferred to Earthen Ring to join up with Explorers of Evermoore and raid Molten Core.  In BC I raiding a little with WIR and some smaller groups but I did most of my raiding with MoarDPS.  I now raid with ANR and am part of Eloquent Posse of House. I also love achievements and am up for collecting more!
Arcane Mage - Tailor/Herbalist

Stronghold

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 06:29:34 AM »
Hey, I'm Stronghold and I started playing WoW about 1 year after release.  I played UO for 3-4 years before and had the same problem with altaholism there. I started my raiding career with SASU in MC and got to see many of their first kills.  I was around for all of SASU's first kills in BWL.  I was MT for the Wolves Ony raid where we went something like 42-0 against her - even a server crash couldn't stop us :D

In BC I raided with the Bacon Bandits starting in Karazhan and then later expanding into the 25-man raid.  I spent some time as a hunter (Beastiary) and later as a shaman (Darkmoor).  It was fun topping the dps/healing charts but my first love is tanking.

I started WotLK with ANR as my hunter then took a 3 month break from WoW.  I came back as a fill-in for ANR for a while and I'm now a full-time raider as Stronghold.

IRL I live in Virginia.  I recently got my bachelor's in networking and network security and work at my family's building supply company.  I do pc repair and home telecom (phone, ethernet, cable) wiring on the side.  When I'm not at work I'm in my garage helping my dad with his steel fabrication business or working on one of my side projects like my car :)

Vethan

• Techno-Viking
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2010, 12:44:50 PM »
Hi. I'm Vethan/Gorgo/Keltzed/Renik.  I'm so boring that I don't have anything more to add here.

Nicci

• Pyromaniac
  • Cupcakes Member
  • "...and Nicci went to go buy booze."
    • this sweetness
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
My name is Chel and I like Seni and swords and fireballs and Savory Deviate Delights and purple loot and candy and shiny things.

Niccii is my pewpew mage. Elerevere is my goat priest.

I "quit" so they don't kick me out of college, but I raided with ANR and Bacon Bandits and sometime pop on to say hi. :)
xoxo,
Nicci

Niccii // Ayae // Elerevere // Chella // Invoke // Kiitana // Senii // Tazii

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2010, 02:58:06 PM »
Hi, I'm Thana.  Started with Thana back in vanilla; only serious raiding was with Bughunters in AQ20.  (I dabbled a bit in ZG, MC, and BWL.)  I have more-or-less had a hate-hate relationship in regard to raiding since then.  Originally in Wild Hunt, then my vanity guild Azure Hood Gang, and now in Wildly Inept Pacifists.  I can usually be found on my alts (see sig).  I am vaguely famous for the "Watch this!" move, back when I didn't have a clue what threat was.

In real life, I'm a software engineer in Boston, married, 1-2 rabbits.  In my spare time, I volunteer teach Isshinryu karate and play tabletop and larp RPGs.  I also enjoy geeking out about Star Wars and the space program.  :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:10:52 PM by thanaomira »
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2010, 08:58:43 PM »
I'm Nurgh.  There are more people in the family, but none of them are above level 30 last I checked.  Came over from DAoC with the Wild Hunt when WoW started; raided with the Phoenix someone-or-other and then various SASU and post-SASU groups.  Crazed Weasels, Repair Bills, Bunnies, etc.  Most recently, I was with the Wildly Inept Raiders and then Adjective Noun Raiding.

Thing is, IRL I have a new daughter.  It became very difficult to find multiple-hour chunks of time to do anything, let alone at regular times.  As a result I've scaled back to being an ANR friend, rather than regular raider, and don't log on terribly often.  I love the community, but don't have time.

When I am around, Nurgh prefers to tank.  However, he has a fury set because other people's gear is continuing to advance, and when the tank doesn't know the fight it takes a lot longer to get right.

erstyx

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 08:03:29 AM »
Erstyx is an 80 arcane mage; Irstyx is an 80 shadow priest. I started playing around eight months before BC came out. These days, I run a 10-man raid for my guild and raid 25-man with CNGH.

Morg

• Bacon Bandits Member
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 08:39:36 AM »
Hi, Morganne, my holy paladin used to be my main all through vanilla and BC but I made the main switch to Nelania (resto/elemental) in Wrath, but most everyone still refers to me as Morg.  I'm a little obsessed with healing, having an 80 holy pally, 80 resto shaman, 80 resto druid (although I mostly tank for heroics, yay instant queue) and am now levelling my currently 72 priest disc. 

I raided with sasu through MC/BWL/naxx wipes  along with a lot of the other cupcakes folks in bunnies/weasels/RBI/GCA.  I went on one of Deren's AQ40 raids, and we killed the 1st boss, but my complete disgust with bugs made me not in a hurry to go back.  In BC I started out in a kara group led by the Bacon Bandit, which eventually turned into 25 man Bacon Bandits, and got to tell all the other healers to "heal stuff."  With Wrath Bacon Bandits went back to only a 10 man, and I still raid with them.   

Briora - Eirianwyn - Nelania - Morganne - Daere- Morgueanne - Starlania - Meinir - Amanaria - Hélène - Creirwy - Aneira

Julalien

• Cupcakes Member
    • Teatime With Godzilla
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »
Salutations!

I'm Byakoya and I just recently realm jumped to ER from Sentinels. I've been playing since about two or three weeks before Burning Crusade first hit. I played casually for a long time but then jumped to play with Gellin and you all and when I got really mad at my previous guild for doing nothing but raiding Onyxia on a regular basis. I got more serious about raiding and they just weren't doing the content i wanted to be working on.

Anyways! I'm happy to be here!

Mosey

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Kaboom!  I'm Peter.  My presence here serves to annoy Piralyn and Seni.  Ok see you guys!

Hjorolf

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 08:02:15 AM »
I'm Hjorolf (the J is nearly silent like in 'fjord'.). Most of my characters have names derived from Old Norse, because this amuses me. My new baby rogue is Staki, which means 'stab'.  I'm heavily focused on one character though- none of my alts have ever made it over 25.

I've been raiding since MC and BWL with some SASU groups- RBI, GCU, Shardy's Admirals in ZG. In BC I raided with Wildly Inept Raiders the whole time, and now I do 25s with  Adjective Noun Raiding.  I've never been involved in a 10-group; the 25s take all the raid evenings I can give the game.

I'm also playing LOTRO, but not raiding- I'm Gudrik the hunter and Kallyr the warden on the Landroval server.

Sigfreyr

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:02 AM »
Morning all!
You'll likely see me around mostly as Sigfreyr, holy pally with mostly-suppressed urges to smash critters with big pointy weapons.  Haven't done much in the way of raiding yet but hoping to change that at some point.  Also been doing a lot of shooting things, learning to Shadow, and my recent addiction to the roguely arts... I guess it might be contagious...