Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 76569 times)

Brynndolin

• Cupcakes Member
  • Frequently wrong, never in doubt
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2014, 10:01:06 AM »
Totally thought I was part of the old boards, especially after I saw the FOR BRYNN thread elsewhere and have memories of posting in there.

Anyways, Gori's the main, Irimas and Irog are the played alts, other ones float around.

Elsewhere??? I'm going to hope you mean the previous forums. Because anywhere else it should be called "Let's share our unhealthy obsession about cats" thread.

Gori

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2014, 10:17:56 AM »
Totally thought I was part of the old boards, especially after I saw the FOR BRYNN thread elsewhere and have memories of posting in there.

Anyways, Gori's the main, Irimas and Irog are the played alts, other ones float around.

Elsewhere??? I'm going to hope you mean the previous forums. Because anywhere else it should be called "Let's share our unhealthy obsession about cats" thread.

That's totally what I meant.

OH GOD NO WHO LET HIM IN?! EVERYTHING IS RUINED NOW.

Hi Gori.

Pretty much this is where property value plummets. Cue "Damnit Gori" from Pira anytime now.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2014, 09:45:30 AM »
*looks at Latest Member announcement*

Mom?!?  Is that you???
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Sweetums

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »
Hi everyone!  I'm Sweetums (Fallow's husband).  He's the reason I am now addicted to WOW (him and the show "The Guild") and even though I'm been playing for a year now, I'm still an excited newbie (WoD was my first new expac) - I'm sure I'll become jaded soon enough.  I've had "alt-itis" and several different mains:

Sweetlebum, a Gnome Arms Warrior (which I've given up on, because playing warrior - "YIKES", and "I'M DONE WITH THIS!");
Darnalon, A Night Elf Druid (who I leveled from one to 700, then put him to sleep in the Emerald Dream), who then became Darnalon the Night Elf Hunter;
Roxby, A Worgan Mage, who I faction-changed to a Belf Mage (because everyone should have a Belf Mage!).

Some other Horde toons (FOR THE HORDE! - I have a crush on Sylvanus),

and my main Pavel, a Space Goat Ret Pally (just got to iLevel 705! By doing tons of LFR and Apexis Crystal Runs,etc. - WOO-HOO!).  I'd love to take Pavel on some Normal level raids, which I constantly tell Fallow, who keeps telling me "some day...." (Sometimes I want to smack that hairy dwarf).  And then on to Heroics!  And I love the cat pics on here, cause I love kittens!  (Now I have to go get Valor to raise my iLevel more.... bye).

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:23:08 PM by Sweetums »

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2016, 10:39:52 PM »
Welcome Sweetums! Be sure to follow Honorata's advice carefully, and you'll learn how to beat Fallow in PvP. Remember that the couple that slays together stays together!
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Sweetums

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
Ha!  Now that would be fun....

Kyrielsa

• Cupcakes Member
Hey everyone..
« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »
Right now I have a 110 on Earthen Ring,  Kasyl - Draenei Shaman, but I'm mostly my lvl 93, Kyrielsasong - Human Warrior.   

I was hoping to get both invited to the channel.

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2017, 05:27:08 PM »
Welcome, Kyrielsa! I don't recall any formal requirement for joining the deadlycupcakes channel. If there is, I assume our ever-dutiful moderator will let us know.

Me? I'm an insane WoW pet collector. Everything I do in WoW has to do with getting more pets. Best not to listen to me... unless you'd like the Poor Unfortunate Souls achievement, which awards a pet.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Kyrielsa

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2017, 05:59:57 PM »
I was told you needed to be invited to the channel, but I could have misunderstood. 

I too play Pokemon .. err Pet battles.  But not "seriously'.

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2017, 08:28:38 AM »
I was told you needed to be invited to the channel, but I could have misunderstood. 

I too play Pokemon .. err Pet battles.  But not "seriously'.

Welcome anyway! Feel free to join the /deadlycupcakes channel.
o/\o