Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 38280 times)

Lucasta

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 01:55:17 PM »
I play Lucasta, a hunter, so I mostly just shoot things, and try not to stand in the fire.  I've been playing WoW since Arrish talked me into it, back when Arrish had just hit level 40, sometime in Vanilla.  I'm a founding member of Wildly Inept Pacifists, because I was online when Abbi was collecting signatures.

I have a three-year old who has been known to contribute in Vent.

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 02:27:18 PM »
Hiya folks. Razov here. I play a boomkin, and sometimes i poke thigns as my warrior dps/tank or i burn thigns as my warlock. tho generally i'm on my boomkin. I liek to theroycraft about my classes and what not. So if you ever have any questions about anythign let me know.

I've been playing on raz since the launch of wow. I've only respecced when the game forced me too.. which has been about 20ish times. the other 6 have been me messing up my spec and having to pay for another chance to correct my 50g mistake.

~Raz
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Olli

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »
I raided with Wildly Inept Raiding in BC, which is what introduced me to this community. I currently raid with <The Eleventh Hour>, my original guild in vanilla WoW, on Olli (warlock) and have a bunch of other 80s (I'll have eight in a few days). My involvement with this community of late is mostly as a crafting bot for Ulduar tanking enchants and ToC (Crusader Orb) drop tailoring recipes :)   I also like warlock theorycraft and peanut butter blossom cookies.

Grygor

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »
Oy!, Grygor here,  hey we're back.  I'm you friendly neighborhood paladin, Usually I heal thing accasionally i get punched in the face, sometimes even intentionally.

there is a Death Knight hiding around here somewhere, for some reason we never run into each other ...

Wari

• Weekend Raiders Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 03:08:57 AM »
Wari here, my main is Joph Jolayn.  At the moment I don't do much in wow other than raid with weekend raiders.

Hotspur

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 04:51:50 AM »
I'm Hotspur, I play Shakespearean characters, almost entirely warriors.  I don't regularly raid much these days, but often fill in.  I used to split 50/50 for dps vs tank, but lately it's been almost all tank, which isn't too bad, they've fixed a lot of it in WotLK  (except mob pathing).

AdmiralShardy

• Ahoy!
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Twitter Account
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 06:21:36 AM »
Ahoy!  I'm Admiral Shardy, your friendly local swashbuckling rogue.  I've been playing since launch, and am probably the most dedicated combat rogue in history.  Never been any spec but combat, and am currently dual specced into Combat-swordsaxes-raiding and Combat-swordsaxes-heroics.  I've been raiding on and off since Molten Core with various groups.  I love the implementation of 10-person raids in WOTLK, and 10-raid almost exclusively.

I also play Malai, a boomkin, and Chutnie, and up-and-coming DK gnometank with THREE PIGTAILS.  That's important.

Currently I raid with TRR and obsessively collect minipets.  I am a walking warcraftpets.com, so if you need to know how to get one, just ask!  Hey, everybody needs a hobby.
Admiral Shardrell, Retired Nelfy Pirate
Julia Cappo, Active Guild Wars 2 Pirate.  I like pirates.
Twitter: @BeckyCFreelance

Uan

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 06:53:11 AM »
I'm Uan/Philosopher/Fargazer/other people who aren't 80.  I raid now with TRR as shadow/disc priest, raided last expansion with WIR and started playing a couple months before TBC.

I've done some heavy healer theorycraft once upon a time involving matlab simulations of time-to-death under various spike conditions and time-to-out-of-mana back when you could be clever with the 5 second rule.  These days I just made up some nice stat weights and use pawn instead.

I finished leveling my druid, Fargazer, because that way I can swap fast queue times for randoms with someone else who has a tanky alt.  It turns out that PvP gear makes gearing bears pretty easy.

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 07:10:45 AM »
I'm Magorea/Hedrak/Helviiryn/Zerana/Delmond/Vylin/Alustrial/ect...I have no main and I rotate whatever happens to be the most effective/fun class for me at the time. In Vanilla it was Warrior. In TBC it was Shaman. In WotLK its been Death Knight.

I've been playing WoW since launch, always on Earthen Ring. I started in Sacred Forge Knights, moved to 11th Hour to start my raiding career, left to join Unified, then to Fist of Aman Thul. In TBC I raided primarily with WIR due to the collapse of Fist, and hung out in Arlach's/Yohnhammer's guild. Now in Wrath I am associated with Deadly Cupcakes, and Three-Rivers Raiding. However, I have taken a step back from regular raiding.

I tend to focus more on PvP, but am usually down for some Dragonslaying to mix things up.
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Eointhas

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 07:18:28 AM »
I play Eointhas, Grohwel, Beign, Peerce and a few lowbie alts.  I have been playing since BC and never saw any of the "good old days".   My first character was Eointhas (originally named Kaelen) on Farstriders, I played there til I figured out how bad the server really is.  I have been raiding with ANR since it started and before that ran with F&L for a while.

Mr. Tring

• Party Pooper
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 07:20:04 AM »
Hey, I play Nyctring, feral druid. Among a couple other things I enjoy toilet humor. I didn't come on the scene until sometime during BC. Did some limited raiding as a bear tank then. Done a good bit of tanking in Wrath too tho I have come to enjoy dps as a cat a lot more. These days I enjoy spending my time trying to perfect my ability prioritizing & buff/debuff uptimes and getting unecessarily pissed of while pvp'ing. Still tank when I have to. I have experimented with levelling other classes but my alts tend to end up as neglected curiosities. I just enjoy feral too much. Good to see the boards back up, thanks for the resurrection!

Nyc

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
  • Energy. Power. My people are addicted to it.
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 09:58:04 AM »

What's up, bitches? I am Tweed, gnome mage and de facto guild leader the Wildly Inept Pacifists. I joined towards the end of BC, and have raided with TRR in Cataclysm. These days I mostly just raid and obsessively gather gear for transmogrification purposes.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:08:25 AM by Tweed »

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Three Rivers Member
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
Hi AviCat here. I am a cat in a bear's body and will tank for steak. I also have Yin, Kaelith, Oanae all at 80.
I am the guild leader of Shattered Moon, Shardy was first though! Not that out guild needs leading, I just get to play with the icons on the bank tab.
I have been playing WoW since about a month after it first started and my very first point as a druid was feral and I never looked back. I also very much enjoy table top DnD. =^..^-

I am married to Gwyddyon. Live in Mass with two Gwyddy spawn ages 6 and 3.

Currently I raid with Three Rivers. I used to raid with MoarDPS, but I couldn't stay up that late any more. I may be joining Company of the Red River with Yin on some of their 10 mans.

Also...

mindreave

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
Hello, everyone.

I'll usually be hanging out in the channel as Karylis or Kazuko, though occasionally you'll see me on my original main Lise. I've been playing on ER since it came up shortly after release and have quit four times and counting. Never been able to raid with Deadly Cupcakes, but it's good people.
Kazuko, Karylis, Lise, Lightstep

Brynndolin

• Cupcakes Member
  • Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 11:43:56 AM »
Hi! Brynndolin/Graelle/Alexxix/Aurialla/Zeleruth here (call me Kristin though, it's a long story), complete with a smattering of bank alts and failed toons. I joined ER with my hubby Matt (Eointhas) right at the end of BC to raid with WIR, my first real raiding experience. I had been on Farstriders, but was invited to consider ER per a tip from a hot, elusive rogue (not Kharvek, that's for sure). More often than not I will be on Brynn (MKFL). She's hands down my favorite, and I have always played her moonkin although she's been known to go tree because I am extremely impatient. When they nerf moonkins to the ground (because trust me, they will), I'll still be playing moonkin and imposing my suckiness on others.

I currently raid with ANR and Weekend Raiders, in addition to some Crazy Monday Night Madness.

I have a staggering repertoire of bad habits and annoying tendencies that I like to inflict on people in a haphazard fashion.