Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 82336 times)

Leahnidas

Re: Introductions!
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
If you didn't frequent the SASU forums in Wrath, we are pretty easy to miss. The raid converted to 10 man for cata and has been that way since; we have also been a guild raid since cata as well.

Chibe

• Wiper of raids
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »
Yea, I really didnt keep up with SASU forums since the end of BC.

Leahnidas

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2013, 05:41:29 PM »
It's ok, Chibe, none of us have really heard of you either.  ;)

Seniummortus

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »

Count your blessings

Chibe

• Wiper of raids
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »

Count your blessings

You know you love me Seni.

Raylen

• Cerulean Nights Member
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »
I'm a friend of Fluffy from IRC some 15-20 years ago or something like that.  I'm from Little Rock, AR and work here as a software developer.

My WoW experience started as Etamis, a Tauren Shaman on Scarlet Crusade in late Vanilla.  After the guild I was in there since early TBC stopped raiding shortly after T12 I discovered that Fluffy was playing WoW so harassed joined him.

fluffycloud

• Cerulean Nights Moderator
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2013, 11:50:14 PM »
I'm a friend of Fluffy from IRC some 15-20 years ago
Holy crap, don't go reminding me how long ago that was....

My WoW experience started as Blah blah blah....
And if you want to RP with him he used to play the cutest little magical field mouse with a +3 hatpin as main weapon...   I always liked to imagine this fly-ass pimp hat on him too.

I discovered that Fluffy was playing WoW so harassed joined him.
And god did we need it at the time...   We have four good healers now, but before ray we only had two and were really struggling with things.    Thank you rayyyyy~~~~~~!

-Fluffy

Chibe

• Wiper of raids
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2013, 01:49:45 PM »
Welcome, to DDC!  Also, boo at being horde and yay for switching to the good side of the dark side.

Nosleep

• Cerulean Nights Member
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2013, 01:33:55 PM »
Hi! I'm Nosleep. I've been playing since sometime during Wrath. Fluffy and I joined at the same time, mostly because I caved to the WoW pressure I'd been feeling for a few years and dragged him along with me. I'm still playing my first character, Nosleep.

I'm the main tank for our raid, raid leader, and recent immigrant to Earthen Ring and Cerulean Nights.

Outside of WoW, I work as a programmer in the Boston area. I'm also married to Fluffy and we have a cat.

Shamarq

• All things Marq
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2013, 03:05:58 AM »
Hi everyone- call me Marq.

You can blame Etamis (Ray) for my being here.  He dropped lots of hints to get me to come over because he knew I was so unhappy with my horde raiding guild on Mal' Ganis. Or maybe I just thought they were hints.

When I'm not playing WoW or watching Game of Thrones or Big Bang Theory I'm probably making sounds for video games in a company you've never heard of for games you'll never play.  That being said, you've also probably played at least one game that I had a major role in doing Sound Design.  No- it wasn't something from Blizzard.

-Mark
-Marq

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2013, 05:20:16 AM »
I'm going to assume this means you were the voice of the narrator in Bastion, and read all of your in-game text in that voice.

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
  • Energy. Power. My people are addicted to it.
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2013, 05:22:08 AM »
The Kid introduced himself as "Mark," and dropped hints 'bout where he worked. Course, I knew that was only -part- of the whole story ...

Shamarq

• All things Marq
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2013, 02:08:58 PM »
I'm going to assume this means you were the voice of the narrator in Bastion, and read all of your in-game text in that voice.

My favorite roles:  Fluffy the snargle beast from Ratchet and Clank.  The Grelk being strangled by the Assassin in NeoPets for the PsP (I think).  The gunnery sergeant in Civ II that tells the artillery cannons to Fire, the Partisans that flee a captured city, and the old Wizard from the opening in Masters of Magic.  And if you ever played God of War, then it was me that decided the frightened man holding the lever to the bridge would be named Wilhelm, forever known by his scream.
-Marq

balatak

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »
Heya...My name is Balatak....some MIGHT remember me. I've been part of Deadly Cupcakes before, but it has been a LONG time. Was also a long standing member of SASU (since Vanilla! I raided Molten Core with SASU often).  I play mainly a Fury Warrior...Bala was my first love, and continues to stay my first love. I've played WoW on and off.....Currently part of the guild MLNW (use to be Make Love Not Warcraft), and before that was a long time member of Funny Floating.  Aviel reminded me that you all were still around, so jumped back into the channel on WoW....amazingly, my bank had never left the channel!!  I just never paid attention to what she was in. 

Anyways, as I said, Aviel reminded me that you all were still around, so I thought I would rejoin. Hope to jump into some good raids...the ones my guild are currently running are too late at night (they start at 11 pm server time.....) so hoping to find some earlier!

Balatak, lvl 90 Fury Warrior, ilvl 502

bleunienn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2013, 01:33:04 PM »
Balatak!