Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 72129 times)

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
Introductions!
« on: February 24, 2010, 09:16:40 AM »
Hey everyone, use this thread to introduce yourself!

I'm Edalia, new modmin (port man tow) of Deadly Cupcakes. I'm Frank from the Jersey shore, so I've got the body of Ronnie, the abs of Mike, and the brain of Vinny.

I mostly play Edalia, Trunchok, and Tumblebum. I've raided with WIR, Bacon Bandits, ANR, and Weekend Raiders, and it ruled/rules.
o/\o

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:36:05 AM »
Hey everyone!

I'm Magellin/Gellin/Gawan/Jaykan. I've been around since Vanilla Wow. Raiding with DoV, Fist of Aman Thul, WIR, TRR, MOAR, and Weekend Raiders. Real life me is Ben and Im from NC.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »
I'm Winston, an avid role-player since 1976.

I've played WoW since the initial beta, and created my first characters (including Winston) on the first day classic WoW started. I used to rotate between various Alliance and Horde characters, but as of BC I settled on Winston as my main and put all my effort into him.

Presently, I'm grinding towards various vanity achievements (such as Mountain O' Mounts), and occasionally raiding ICC10 with the Friends & Lovers raid.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 10:02:37 AM »
I'm Marco, along with nine Jabberwocky-themed alts.  I've been playing WoW since the original beta.  I took a while to get usefully into the raiding scene, initially starting with the Phoenix Alliance and then moving to a variety of SASU raid groups which got as far as the end of BWL and the first boss in AQ40.  In BC, I raided and sometimes raid-led with WIR, which got as far as the first boss in Sunwell before calling it quits.  In Wrath, I'm raiding with Three Rivers Raiding and doing some one-night-a-week ICC raiding with a couple of my better-geared alts.

Abbi

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
I no longer play WoW in any significant sense. I used to tank.

ghoselle

• Three Rivers Moderator
    • Three Rivers
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
I'm Ghoselle.

I've been playing wow since just before BC. I raided through BC and now am half of Three Rivers Raiding leadership (with my partner Uan).  In BC I feral tanked through all the tiers of content through the first boss of Sunwell fall with WIR.  I've raided with WIR, TRR, Moardps, as well filled in on occasion with a number of other groups.  These days I'm raiding as Boomkin/Resto, though I'm really hoping to get back to my feral roots.  BARE is for win!

You'll see me around as Ghoselle, Duskyrose, Penumbrae, Dulcet, and Lesij.  I compulsively collect crafting recipes, so there is a pretty good chance that if you need a gem cut, a glyph made, alchemy done, or something made with Leatherworking or Engineering I can help.

I'm a druid enthusiast and avid theorycrafter.  So if you have druid questions (especially about feral or boomkin), I can probably answer them.  Chances are if I'm playing a class, I've read to much theorycraft on it.

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 10:16:07 AM »
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Kharvek.  I like long walks on the beach, red velvet cake and kittens.  One day while travelling up near Canada I belched and it created the second of the two Niagara falls.  The horseshoe falls to be specific.

Er, more seriously.  I'm in ANR, I kill shit, and I play tons of other games, and in the warmer months I race cars.  (It's not as exciting as it sounds.  It's autocross, not real road racin)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 10:42:53 AM »
I am Gwy[ddyon|llow|stal|mbulvetr|nyang|nchester|ah|abolic] and some other things. I am also surly.

Having played WoW since November '04 (and FFXI before that, and DAoC before that) I consider myself a grognard.

I raid with Three Rivers and Moar DPS.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:57:25 AM by Gwyddyon »
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

jsoh

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 10:45:32 AM »
I am Apert - token nationalistic Canadian. Yes. They do exist.

These days I'm raiding with primarily with TRR, and on last glance, responsible for a full 40% of Marco's sighing.

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
Well, it looks like the boards are back up!

Let's see...I got WoW as a Christmas present back in early vanilla and have been playing Andraax ever since.  I'm very much a completist in computer games (i.e. my goal in Civ is not to win, but to make sure every possible square is inhabited by my cities), but even I have my limits.  I disbelieve in the existence of alts; I have 8 bank characters plus one guy free to sign guild charters. :)

I raided with the Phoenix Alliance a long time ago although was in Wild Hunt during that period.  After Phoenix became Regnat Populus in BC, I joined it.  After Regnat folded last fall, I joined ANR.

Finally, I miss being able to raid in Frost spec as I was Frost for the longest time.  Perhaps Cataclysm will fix that, but who knows.

-Andraax

Fallowgrey

• Boomcop Posse Member
  • All the feelz, all the healz
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
Hey.

Pretty much one main here: Fallowgrey.  I did recently work quite a bit on Evring, my purple kitty, but time constraints being what they are....  Anyway, just call me Fallow; I've gotten to the point where I respond to it as much as I do to any of my other nicknames IRL.  A few months ago I thought someone was calling for me on the street, but apparently they were trying to flag down a "Willow".

I'd been in the game for a while at the end of vanilla, but it was only just pre-BC that Abbi pulled me over to Earthen Ring and into WIP and I really got going.  I'm currently raiding with Weekend Raiders and Moar DPS.  Healing is my first love, but it's been all shadow DPS recently, with Disc when needed, or to jump the line in getting a spot in a random.  To think I spent all of BC and early Wrath Holy specced, including while leveling from 1 to 80: sad.  I have a hard time remembering the Holy talents now.  Something about a Lightwell, I think: Brynn keeps going on about them, so it must be something Holy's supposed to do. ;)

You might see me on as Klikker, my bank alt, or rarely one of the others: Arkibal the Purple Pally, Cirrigana the nelf Huntress.  And I am the holder of the "Certified Haughties" guild over Hordeside, defunct vanity title that it is, with Osme and Sootandash my own toons over there.

Alliance: Fallowgrey, Dwarf Priest / Evring, Nelf Druid / Arkibal, Human Paladin / Gayelette, Dwarf Shaman / Haikeebah, Pandaren Monk
Horde: Sootandash, Tauren Druid
Misc:  Kikiaru, L37 Gnome Mage / Erzula, L9 Human Rogue / Zelbinion, L68 Worgen Warrior / Rinkitink, L40 Belf Hunter

deobryn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »
Deobryn here.  Played since first couple weeks of server.  Same character.  Same class.  Switched to DPS from tanking in raids for first expansion, as I was a lousy tank (and didn't like doing it).  Been hanging with this crowd through Wild Hunt, SASU, WIR, Ulveig's various raids and now with AnR.

Piralyn

• Boomcop Posse Friend
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Kharvek.  I like long walks on the beach, red velvet cake and kittens.

You forgot poop.

I'm Piralyn. I think I'm unofficially DC's official troll, but I'm really a nice guy when you get to know me. Sometimes. Except for this one--er--two--er--Uh... cough times.

I'm ANR's raid leader--or Head Yeller. I've played WoW since launch, and have known some cupcakes since like... Molten Core. I also have too many 80s. These things are probably not unrelated.

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 01:42:52 PM »
Hello I'm Andius and I have a few alts, played since before BC. Also played UO, DAoC and FFIX.

I also love to craft things for people :D
Andius (Hunter 110),Belandius (Priest 110),Dalandius (Warrior 110),Drandius (Shaman 110),Elandius (Rogue 110),Vandius (Mage 110),Deandius (Deathknight 110),Delandius (MoonKin Druid 110),Jinandius (Paladin 110),Shandius (Warlock 110) Kamandius (Monk 110), Ishandius (Demon Hunter 105)

Scrian

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »
Hey everyone! Yay for working forums! I am Scrian (unless you are Horde, and on SWC, where you would know me by one of 7 other names >.>) and I love tiny Asian women, Irish Whiskey, and Wasabi Pringles. I have been playing WoW since a few weeks after launch. This is my first MMO (or RPG for that matter, I have always been a twitch gamer at heart) but I have been hooked from day one. I used to raid Horde side here on ER with Four Feathers, and then Dissonance, before finally moving all my Horde toons off server to raid elsewhere with RL friends. I met Timmid one day while grinding rep in Silithus on my Horde rogue, and after a fun exchange of /e craziness, I rolled Scrian to come hang out with him, and have been in Nature's Elite ever since. I have been taking a break from WoW recently to care for my ailing father, but I am about ready to make a full time come back. I had been raiding with ANR, and would love to come back if they have need of me!