Author Topic: Rank 6 Leatherworking Legendaries  (Read 193 times)

Fernia

• Cupcakes Member
Rank 6 Leatherworking Legendaries
« on: July 29, 2021, 06:45:52 AM »
I've almost gathered all the materials to make a rank 6 healing legendary.  Do we have any leatherworkers who can make either a WRIST or a GLOVE slot? 

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
Re: Rank 6 Leatherworking Legendaries
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 07:30:02 AM »
Gloves are a domination shard slot for leather, so you want wrists.  Unfortunately I don't know of a leatherworker for that slot.  (I also need wrists for my tanking legendary.)

Fernia

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 07:33:01 AM »
I'm having some trouble finding a wrist crafter, so I was considering the possibility of getting more stats for the legendary slot and dropping one of my set bonuses in the raid.  That would be the superior choice outside of the Maw, but I'm not really decided.

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 08:06:44 AM »
I think there is a crafter doing the wrists in my raid, I'll check next I see someone online. If not I'll skill it up myself should only take about 400K to go from rank one to 4 :)
Andius(Ht60), Belandius(Pr60), Dalandius(War50), Drandius(Sh50), Elandius(R60), Vandius(M50), Deandius(DK50), Delandius(Drd50), Jinandius(Pal60), Shandius(Wk60), Kamandius(Mk50), Ishandius(DH50) Liandius(LF Pal(50) Venadius (Mk50), Klandius(Ht50), Diandius(R50) Mechandius (W50)

Fernia

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 10:24:39 AM »
If we can find someone who already has R4 for leather wrists then that is the best case scenario.  Otherwise I can send materials to whoever we want to nominate to do the work.  How many people need leather wrists:  seems like Ghos and I can use them.  Anyone else?

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 06:22:07 AM »
I'm currently using pants for bear tanking. If someone tells me that I should switch to wrists then I'll do that but I'm not understanding why wrists.

To be clear, I'm going purely by what Icy Veins says - https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/guardian-druid-best-legendaries-shadowlands - and currently they still say Ursoc' Fury is the best all-around.

For feral it seems to be Circle of Life and Death (head or ring) and for resto Celestial Spirits (feet/legs) or Verdant Infusion (shoulder/hand/cloak)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 06:30:14 AM by Snique »

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 06:45:53 AM »
Andius(Ht60), Belandius(Pr60), Dalandius(War50), Drandius(Sh50), Elandius(R60), Vandius(M50), Deandius(DK50), Delandius(Drd50), Jinandius(Pal60), Shandius(Wk60), Kamandius(Mk50), Ishandius(DH50) Liandius(LF Pal(50) Venadius (Mk50), Klandius(Ht50), Diandius(R50) Mechandius (W50)

ghoselle

• Three Rivers Moderator
    • Three Rivers
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 08:31:03 AM »
This should probably be in a druid craft thread, but I'll keep it to one post here since its also about Leather Legendaries:
  • Natural Order's Will (NOW) is best if your challenge is keeping the tank alive while raiding.  Its great if you have under-geared healers.  It is very strong for pure survival.  Especially if you pick up both the shorter cooldown barkskin talent and conduit which can get its cooldown reduced by ~half.
  • Ursoc's Fury Remembered (UFR) adds dps while giving you a damage shield.  It turns incarnation/berserk in to a serious survival cooldown when you are tanking multiple targets; so much so that it makes UFR clearly the strongest for high mythic+ keys as you are basically unkillable and doing massive uncapped AoE for 30 seconds out of every 3 minutes.  And since its an absorb shield, it lets you survive things like neccrotic and huge pulls assuming you can kill everything in the 30 seconds of the cooldown.  It strongly encourages you to talent in to incarnation.  This legendary is also nice in raiding if you have strong healers, as the damage shields let their heals go to other places, whereas the free heals from NOW would just be 100% overheal.
  • If you just want DPS, you probably want the Circle of Life and Death - both for single target and AoE, though for AoE you want it with the talent that procs free moonfires.
My general recommendation is to run Ursoc's Fury Remembered unless you are raiding where you are having trouble keeping the tank alive. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 09:13:02 AM by ghoselle »

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 07:35:49 PM »
Talked to my raid and Knutcracker can make the rank 6 leather wrists.

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
Confirmed.  Thanks for the referral!

Fernia

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2021, 06:42:30 AM »
Delightful.  I will have to contact this Knutcracker fellow / lady.
Thanks for the referral!

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2021, 01:26:32 PM »
I can now make rank 6 leather wrists on Wabe.  Wabe is not part of my daily login rotation, so make sure to get my attention elsewise.  Materials are:

* 12 enchanted heavy callous hide
* 12 heavy callous hide
* 15 callous hide
* 45 heavy desolate leather
* 130 desolate leather
* 70 pallid bone
* 40 korthite crystal
* 30 orboreal shards (3000g if bought with rep discount)

The first five ingredients (hides and leather) can be crafted from 375 callous hide, 580 desolate leather, and 12 soul dust.