Author Topic: 8.3.x stuff  (Read 1327 times)

jsoh

• Three Rivers Member
Re: 8.3.x stuff
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2020, 03:41:47 PM »
Update: Blue post w/wowhead commentary saying that items cleansed "recently" can be recorrupted. Items not cleansed "recently" cannot. Blizzard acknowledges that the UX for this is lacking, and is working on that.

Recently apparently means "prior to reset today". Unclear if they'll ever allow non-recent gear to be recorrupted.

Also: Many reports (including your humble interlocutor) that no corruptions are visible on Mother. Ancedata suggest "do both available assaults"
Also also: Gushing Wounds nerf (by 35%) incoming starting with next reset. It'll be fun if there isn't a gushing wounds available on the vendor for a couple of weeks.

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2020, 12:18:52 PM »
Our approximately two day national nightmare is over:
We’re rolling out a hotfix over the next few hours that will make it so that you can apply Preserved Contaminants to corruptible items that were cleansed before maintenance this week.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/using-preserved-contaminants-on-older-cleansed-items/532524

(All other national and international nightmares are continuing as scheduled.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 12:31:23 PM by Marco »

Fallowgrey

• Boomcop Posse Member
  • All the feelz, all the healz
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2020, 10:08:31 AM »
(All other national and international nightmares are continuing as scheduled.)

My loud, cracked, hysteric laughter after I read this is maybe not the best sign of mental health.  The look on Sweetums' face when he came over to ask me about it was a pretty frightened one.

This is fine.
Alliance: Fallowgrey L120 Dwarf Priest / Evring, Nelf Druid / Arkibal, Human Paladin / Gayelette, Dwarf Shaman / Haikeebah, Pandaren Monk / Zelbinion, Worgen Warrior
Horde: Bazwazzak, L120 Troll Shaman / Rinkitink, Belf Hunter / Sootandash, Tauren Druid
Misc: Kikiaru, Gnome Mage / Erzuli KulT rogue