Author Topic: BfA alpha/beta Story Spoilers Thread  (Read 187 times)

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
BfA alpha/beta Story Spoilers Thread
« on: March 07, 2018, 11:49:23 AM »
Now that a bunch of us are in alpha, and that we discussed this on the main BFA alpha/beta thread, here's a thread for us to put our discussion of story spoilers in.

I'll be mostly playing Hordeside during the beta, so don't expect much in the way of Alliance story spoilers from me from here on out.
WoW: Vantarus | Theene | Keana | Coriandra | Honorata
Discord: Honorata#8760

HeidiB

• Cupcakes Member
Re: BfA alpha/beta Story Spoilers Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:26:55 AM »
I'm playing alliance side.  I chose a starting zone and was told to go take a griffon to the quest giver.  That didn't work, so I've been slowly working my way counterclockwise around the large bay.

So far I've killed two or three witches and a bunch of sirens.  Are the plot lines getting more misogynist, or have I not been paying attention?

I'm also now much more aware of the misogyny in npc models.  Why are there models like the imp mothers and Coven of Shivarra in game but not hunky guys in speedos or neck-bearded couch ogres?  (That's a rhetorical question.)

Were Gamergate and #metoo just sound and fury, signifying nothing?  Or is Blizzard falling down on the job while the rest of the world moves forward?