Author Topic: 7.3.x stuff  (Read 4680 times)

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
Re: 7.3.x stuff
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2018, 10:03:53 AM »
Roots is a mail-wearer legendary that heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 1s when you stand still. It's generally not a great legendary (except for resto shaman, since the healing from it is still collected by cloudburst totem), but for hunters it's pretty good for Extreme Soloing or the BM Mage Tower scenario. (And, potentially, the Survival MT? I'm not as familiar with the Xylem encounter.)

And no, you shouldn't tell hunters to stack versatility just for survivability. This video shows how truly ridiculous numbers on versatility has a genuine effect on damage taken (and that some often undervalue versatility when comparing secondaries by not really looking at the damage reduction component), but the amount you'll get from gear is nowhere near enough to make it worth stacking just for survivability.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:09:31 AM by Honorata »
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760

jsoh

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2018, 10:19:19 AM »
On the other hand, the kind of puggie who you'd need to tell to "stack vers" is probably more liable to take that advice than "dont stand in fire", so... \_(ツ)_/

Piralyn

• Boomcop Posse Friend
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2018, 07:16:15 PM »
On the other hand, the kind of puggie who you'd need to tell to "stack vers" is probably more liable to take that advice than "dont stand in fire", so... \_(ツ)_/

Listen, man.

Like I've said before: I don't stand on fire, the fire stands on me.

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2018, 10:11:24 AM »
Anyway, via wowhead, here's a raid of discipline priests killing Normal Argus.
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760