Author Topic: Destiny 2 in Blizzard launcher  (Read 2041 times)

Grace

• Adjective Noun Member
Re: Destiny 2 in Blizzard launcher
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2018, 10:27:10 PM »
I'll be back for the second DLC as well.
/highfive

"My hard exterior masks a soft, nougat-y center."
- Tinkerballa, The Guild

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2018, 07:11:48 AM »
Destiny 2 is in the Humble Monthly if you don't have a copy, yet. I didn't check pricing because I'm cancelling my sub (too many games, not enough hours).

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »
So, good things about Warmind: the campaign has three good boss fights; there is some interesting endgame content along the lines of "mythic+ except for world quests"; the new setting (Mars) is quite good, and the new frozen Hive are pretty cool.

The campaign story is unfortunately disappointing, even by video game story standards.  It's very short, there are no funny moments like in the base campaign or Curse of Osiris, the premise isn't interesting, and it doesn't evolve in any interesting directions.  My guess is that they ran out of resources and had to cut the campaign down to the bare minimum.  I do find myself liking the new character (Ana Bray) in spite of the bad writing.

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »
Destiny 2 for PC is free if you claim it before November 18.  This definitely does not include Forsaken; it is not clear to me whether it includes the two mini-expansions Curse of Osiris and Warmind that preceded Forsaken.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288364/destiny-2-now-free-on-battle-net

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
My bet would be no, but I think those two are now included for free if you purchase forsaken.

(I'd been playing again recently and having fun.  I still kind of hit a wall at max level since I'm not a fan of how you level up your ilvl, but there are more entertaining things to do and the levelling up phase was more entertaining in Forsaken)