Author Topic: Thank yous and shout outs...  (Read 431 times)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
Thank yous and shout outs...
« on: February 16, 2017, 10:58:42 AM »
To Emunny of EPoH, who after dragging me along to get the last Mythic to unlock Kz, said "hey, let's get you some gear...  hmm, let's LFR queue for NH as tanks" and then ventrilo-talked me through...  some wing of it?  We entered, there were...  mobs, there were bosses, one of which was throwing around cake? that the dps was supposed to eat but didn't so yeah.  That wing.

No major drops for me (I got +5 wrists, so hey, an upgrade's an upgrade!), but still.  Never thought I'd see Nighthold, or at least, not this soon.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
Re: Thank yous and shout outs...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »
Emunny's pretty rad. Too bad he doesn't post!
o/\o

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 05:20:57 AM »
To Brynn & Co for dragging my just-dinged-110 healer through 5 timewalking dungeons.  Went from 785 to 811 (Heroic dungeon LFG threshold) in 5 quick runs.  <3
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 04:55:49 AM »
To the Tuesday night NH raid that, I'm guessing, downgraded from Heroic to Normal due to loss of mains, and scooped me up to heal.  There was a vast amount of vacuuming of loot *burrrrrp* which, in addition to my healer getting her first legendary during the raid, meant that she walked out much more buff than when she walked in.  :)  Thanks for having me along!

I also still don't get the Spellblade boss fight.  I'm supposed to do what when?  *reaches for aspirin*

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 10:09:16 AM »
I also still don't get the Spellblade boss fight.  I'm supposed to do what when?  *reaches for aspirin*

Just follow the instructions: "Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" :)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »

Just follow the instructions: "Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" :)

You forgot "get combat rezzed" right after "Parry!" :D