Author Topic: 7.2.x stuff  (Read 6771 times)

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
Re: 7.2.x stuff
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »
For what it's worth, I think the default group finder automatically deflags you once you drop group from a PvP server.  That change went through a few weeks ago.

Interesting also noticed when I last did some PvP battlegrounds the PvP flag went right after I left the BG.
Andius (Hunter 110),Belandius (Priest 110),Dalandius (Warrior 110),Drandius (Shaman 110),Elandius (Rogue 110),Vandius (Mage 110),Deandius (Deathknight 110),Delandius (MoonKin Druid 110),Jinandius (Paladin 110),Shandius (Warlock 110) Kamandius (Monk 110), Ishandius (Demon Hunter 110)

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2017, 11:07:20 AM »
That's been in for months in my experience.  But I think just the possibility of unwelcome PvP while in the group is enough to bother Winston.

Finding a group via the regular group finder is pretty smooth in my experience, with one exception: for the world bosses on the Broken Shore, there are frequently a bunch of auto-accept groups with fewer than five people, which automatically de-list when they reach five people, and then the group falls apart.  I don't know if that's WQGF's fault or just a frequent mistake made by people creating groups by hand.

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2017, 11:42:07 AM »
That's been in for months in my experience.  But I think just the possibility of unwelcome PvP while in the group is enough to bother Winston.

Finding a group via the regular group finder is pretty smooth in my experience, with one exception: for the world bosses on the Broken Shore, there are frequently a bunch of auto-accept groups with fewer than five people, which automatically de-list when they reach five people, and then the group falls apart.  I don't know if that's WQGF's fault or just a frequent mistake made by people creating groups by hand.

Can you create a raid via the group finder? The old way was prompt once the group was full but it now just tells you the group has been de-listed.
Andius (Hunter 110),Belandius (Priest 110),Dalandius (Warrior 110),Drandius (Shaman 110),Elandius (Rogue 110),Vandius (Mage 110),Deandius (Deathknight 110),Delandius (MoonKin Druid 110),Jinandius (Paladin 110),Shandius (Warlock 110) Kamandius (Monk 110), Ishandius (Demon Hunter 110)

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2017, 06:31:57 AM »
The nether disruptor is up with the "get one extra roll each day for three days" buff.

The command center will be coming up with the "get a free piece of legendary follower equipment" buff, probably in 3-5 days (the mage tower is ahead so will likely be built first, with a less interesting buff).

LFR Kil'Jaeden is available for the first time this week, making the rank 2 Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras recipe available to non-raiding characters.  Expect some wipes if you do it this week.  Armageddon is the main raid-wiper.  The debuff from soaking a small armageddon patch does not stack in LFR, so people can soak consecutive armageddons.  Having adds up going into the second transition is also likely a raid wipe, so it's important for people to stack those on the boss to be killed quickly.

There are doomsayers in the capital cities, with new and sometimes amusing pamphlets.  I'm not aware of any achievement for collecting the pamphlets this time around.  wowhead had an article if you just want to read the pamphlets offline.

Argus is visible in the skybox for everyone, not just players who have killed KJ.

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2017, 10:18:22 AM »
The Trial of Style is active now and will remain active through Monday.  Even if you have no interest in the event, note that all transmog is free while the event is active.  There is a transmog vendor in the enchanting tradeskill shop in this expansion's Dalaran.