Author Topic: CLASS HALL THROWDOWN  (Read 387 times)

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
Re: CLASS HALL THROWDOWN
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
The Monk Order Hall is just... there. No special pet quests, no convenient access to fun places in the Broken Isles. We don't even have a friggin' healing target dummy, and we're friggin' Monks!

I'll see the Warrior, Druid, Shaman, and Warlock Order Halls eventually, so I'll have a basis for comparison.
But it is convenient for monks to access their halls, so I rate it higher than the hunter lodge.  I'll keep an eye out for a healing dummy.

Today, while doing the Order Hall quest for a new Champion that opened this week, I finally found the healing target dummies in the Monk Order Hall. To to the rear of the room with the central turtle statue (the Artifact updater) and head to the bottom of the stairs. There's nothing else there that's worthwhile, which is why it took me six months to find them.

Order Hall comparison, continued: At this point I've seen the Monk, Warlock, Warrior, Druid, and Shaman Order Halls. I have to take back some of what I said up-thread; the Monk Order Hall is clearly the best. It's easy to get to, and everything (except the healing target dummies) are easy to find with minimal travel time within the OH.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice