Author Topic: Can I do this? (Questions about things I can do in PVP)  (Read 1646 times)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
Can I do this? (Questions about things I can do in PVP)
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »
Rogue:
Can I shadowstep with a flag?
Do any of my other cooldowns other than vanish drop the flag?

Warlock:
Can I teleport with a flag?

(I know these are silly questions but I was thinking about them while finding funny ways to run a flag. Never got a chance to try them out yet. But ya know just wondering. I have others but can't remember so I was going to put the thread up that way if they come back I can ask again)
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
Re: Can I do this? (Questions about things I can do in PVP)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:34:46 AM »
Yes, you can ShadowStep with the flag. It has similar mechanics to a Charge/Intercept + Blink. Teleport will likely drop the flag though.
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Seniummortus

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »
You'd like to think you can't teleport with the flag but YOU CAN. oh its so fun holding the flag on the roof jumping down having them follow you and teleporting back up :)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:33:17 PM »
That is absolutely hilarious. Thats awesome both SS and teleport work. I was thinking Shadowstep might but everytime I ran it no horde were in the way (just like I used to use charge as Magellin to clear WSG faster). But teleport work is absolutely awesome. That sounds hilarious Seni. I might have to try that out today.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Malfeetsense

• Case of the Mondays Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
Sadly yes you can teleport with the flag. My slow pally legs have been fooled by that an embarrassing number of times. I am now a fan of camping teleport runes and playing whack-a-lock. I like to think it sounds like this "Ahahahahah- OH SHIT!"
"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing." --George W. Bush

Ozara

• Three Rivers Member
  • Shiba-Inus are better than you.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
I still think deterrence - frost nova - disengage - readiness - frost nova - disengage - deterrence is better than blink--only reason running to get Ironman on Yuins was kinda easy when I got a good group.
Yuinergos - Anubrisnaruu - etc.