The Un'Goro Madness micro-holiday is active through the end of this weekend. As usual there are no pet, mount, toy, or achievement rewards. The rundown of this event is:
* Go to Un'Goro Crater. Use the group finder to find a raid for the event.
* With your raid, kill rare elites. There are three of them up at a time. Most are punching bags if there are tanks and healers in the raid, but a few have mechanics which can kill you.
* Each time you kill an elite it will drop Dino Mojo, which you can throw at another player to give that player and yourself an Adaptation buff.
* The Adaptation buff displays as a single icon, but inside the tooltip contains stacks of five different buffs, which raise your damage done, reduce your damage taken, increase your run speed, and increase your size. After five stacks of each buff (+15% damage, +15% run speed, +20% size, and I don't know how much reduced damage taken because there's a display error and it says 0%) you get stacks of Awesome, which likely does nothing but stacks up indefinitely.
* The Adaptation buff lasts for three days, and doesn't work in instances or PvP. It does work in other zones, though.