Author Topic: Holiday stuff  (Read 439 times)

Gori

• Cupcakes Member
Holiday stuff
« on: December 18, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
I want the Grumpus mount but don't have the drive to farm it but know there are people here that would like to make some gold. I'm willing to buy it for up to 60k if you happen upon a spare.

Gori

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Holiday stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 08:15:26 PM »
Big thanks to Viv who bought it on her server (Whisperwind) and a quick leveling of a DK long enough to get the mailbox means I now only have the stupid valentines day mount to collect before finishing all of the holiday mounts (Until they add more...)

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:26:43 AM »
As an insane pet collector, I completely respect and honor an insane mount collector. What's the name of the Valentine's Day mount? If I have it and it's transferable, I'll give it to you.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:30:53 AM »
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50250/big-love-rocket

Unless they make changes this year, it's like the headless horseman mount; you get one chance to get it per day per character, and it's not transferrable.

Gori

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 05:08:04 PM »
The thought is appreciated, but thankfully I have 5 100's that I can use to farm it. Now if only 3 of those toons had instant queues like Gori and Irog do  :P