Author Topic: Paladin seeks hot raid action  (Read 560 times)

Grygor

Paladin seeks hot raid action
« on: April 02, 2015, 12:13:40 PM »
Grygor here, every bodies second favorite dwarf paladin :p
I was wondering if any of the Cupcakes raiding groups had space in them for a Holy Paladin, I have been know to tank now and then but never really dps, I have alts for that.  I also know of at least one Mage who should also be willing to come along for a good raiding time.

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Paladin seeks hot raid action
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:30:18 AM »
I would be happy to add you to the F&L calendar invites (Thu, Sun, Mon evenings).  There's no attendance requirement - just accept the evenings you will attend and decline others as you wish.

We're happy to have another palahealer... err, I mean I'd be happy as hell if we had someone other than me palahealing so I could do some damage :)

We're at the early stages of BRF normal, with two bosses down and two we're learning.  Looking for 665+ gear where possible

Grygor

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »
That would be great, If you don't mind mild under gearing. I think my ilvl is only 650 ish, but Im working on it.

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:49 AM »
We've brought along undergeared folk before and don't stress a lot about it.  We may ask undergeared folk to sit for progression fights if we're struggling to down a new boss.  Since we're only at 6/x in normal BRF right now that's a fair bit of new content.

Message me or Pogue in-game and we'll add you to the calendar.