*Puts on srs raid lead hat*
Natures Elite is sort of vaguely poking at normal mode Highmaul at the moment and could use a few DPS to round out our roster, and I'd rather bring people we know than pugs from open raid.
- We raid 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Usually we run with 10-15 people. 15 is our hard limit because we only have 15 vent slots.
- We use personal loot because I am too lazy to want to deal with loot distribution.
- 630+ ilevel required for normal Highmaul; beginning raiders, geared mains, or alts are all fine with us.
- Currently we're 4/7N (Kargath, Butcher, Twins, Brackenspore) and will be attempting to repeat this and then work on Tectus this week.
We're in need of DPS (pref. ranged but honestly it's not a huge deal either way), maybe with a healing offspec for fights we may want to 4-heal. (Tank offspec might also be nice since even tanks need days off sometimes!)
If you just want to come the once, or can't commit regularly, that's fine. I send out in-game invites every week and if you can't make it that week, just decline. If we end up with more people than we can take, regulars will have priority for spots, but this is, thus far, unlikely to be an issue.
Comment here, PM me here, or contact me in-game with interest/questions/whatever.