Author Topic: Natures Elite 2/21 & following  (Read 1592 times)

Honorata

• Your Own Personal Eeyore
  • Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
Natures Elite 2/21 & following
« on: February 19, 2015, 03:55:40 PM »
*Puts on srs raid lead hat*

Natures Elite is sort of vaguely poking at normal mode Highmaul at the moment and could use a few DPS to round out our roster, and I'd rather bring people we know than pugs from open raid.

- We raid 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Usually we run with 10-15 people. 15 is our hard limit because we only have 15 vent slots. :P
- We use personal loot because I am too lazy to want to deal with loot distribution.
- 630+ ilevel required for normal Highmaul; beginning raiders, geared mains, or alts are all fine with us.
- Currently we're 4/7N (Kargath, Butcher, Twins, Brackenspore) and will be attempting to repeat this and then work on Tectus this week.

We're in need of DPS (pref. ranged but honestly it's not a huge deal either way), maybe with a healing offspec for fights we may want to 4-heal. (Tank offspec might also be nice since even tanks need days off sometimes!)

If you just want to come the once, or can't commit regularly, that's fine. I send out in-game invites every week and if you can't make it that week, just decline. If we end up with more people than we can take, regulars will have priority for spots, but this is, thus far, unlikely to be an issue.

Comment here, PM me here, or contact me in-game with interest/questions/whatever.
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
Re: Natures Elite 2/21 & following
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 03:59:43 PM »
If I didn't tabletop on Saturday nights...
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 06:44:27 PM »
As a sidenote you're welcome to use the DC vent if you need more room, it has a 50 person limit.

vent info: http://www.deadlycupcakes.org/forums/index.php?topic=2344.0

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 05:38:32 AM »
If you see any of my alts on (Snique, Shurten, Moonover, etc) feel free to ask.  I can't commit to Saturdays regularly due to family but I'm often online and willing to help out.

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 08:09:37 AM »
I might try to show with Idelyn! If I can't get on until late, are you willing to rope people into the raid?

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 08:16:24 AM »
oh my goodness you have multiple moonkin.

i think we brought someone in late last time we ran, too, so as long as we have enough folks to get off the ground, you joining late shouldn't be a major problem. i'm not 100% we'll have a lock to summon tho because seni keeps claiming he has "dates" or something. pfft.

also, ty for the offer, wren. if vent slots become an issue in the future, i'll keep dc vent in mind! :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:18:00 AM by Honorata »

Kharvek

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 10:18:38 AM »
She has three level 100 druids.  I think Thebe is a boomkin too.  She has THREE boomkin.

Also if I'm around on Saturday night you can ping me and I'm more than happy to help on Kharvek.

Jenilea

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 08:45:35 PM »
I am interested with my boomkin/resto druid, Moonrayle. I cannot guarantee that I will always be available at 6:30 (though usually later if that works) but if I am, I would love to join you again.
Jenilea - 110 Warlock, Dalae - 110 Monk, Lindi - 100 Priest, Wintergreen - 100 Paladin, Sunrayle - 100 Mage, Moonrayle - 100 Druid, Prasi - 100 Rogue, Valri - 100 Hunter, Zardi - 100 Shaman, Sindi - 100 Warrior, Xalvi - 100 Death Knight

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 09:51:12 PM »
You are all lovely! I will definitely be contacting some of you to help fill out tomorrow! This is such a help.

She has THREE boomkin.

Look, I am in NE. We have lots of druids, but that is TOO MANY MOONKIN. TOO MANY. TOO MUCH STARFALL.

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 05:52:40 AM »
*Cheers for the growing Boomkin population*
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

ghoselle

• Three Rivers
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 09:00:24 AM »
You are all lovely! I will definitely be contacting some of you to help fill out tomorrow! This is such a help.

She has THREE boomkin.

Look, I am in NE. We have lots of druids, but that is TOO MANY MOONKIN. TOO MANY. TOO MUCH STARFALL.

As an occasional boomkin, I don't believe there can ever be too much starfall...

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 09:02:57 AM »

She has THREE boomkin.

As an occasional boomkin, I don't believe there can ever be too much starfall...

I mean...I understand the words individually but when you put them together they don't make sense... too much? starfall?

Fallowgrey

• Cupcakes Member
  • All the feelz, all the healz
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 11:24:34 AM »
Hey Honor, can you put up your Vent info, if you're not taking Wren up on using DC's?  I'd like to check our connectivity and set various settings for both me and Sweetums ahead of raid, instead of taking 10 minutes off raid time.
Alliance: Fallowgrey, Dwarf Priest / Evring, Nelf Druid / Arkibal, Human Paladin / Gayelette, Dwarf Shaman / Haikeebah, Pandaren Monk
Horde: Sootandash, Tauren Druid
Misc:  Kikiaru, L37 Gnome Mage / Erzula, L9 Human Rogue / Zelbinion, L68 Worgen Warrior / Rinkitink, L40 Belf Hunter

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »
Just shot you a pm with NE vent info.

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »
I may try to bring a non-druid given all the peeps... I have an ele shaman I can't seem to quite figure out.