Author Topic: Guide/map to mini-events?  (Read 639 times)

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
Guide/map to mini-events?
« on: November 20, 2014, 10:20:22 PM »
So, because it has been so busy, I pretty much gave up trying to do any of the mini-events (such as the defense crystal outside Embaari Village) and just blew through questing.  While the archaeologists sell nice maps of the treasures, so you can go back and get them all, there doesn't seem to be any map or guide to the location of the mini-events (or else I am not using the right search terms).  Does anyone know of a resource to locate them all so I can back and do them?

-Andraax

Hotspur

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Guide/map to mini-events?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 04:45:59 AM »
The addon HandyNotes, and the WarlordsofDraenor module for it.

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:58:51 AM »

Thanks, I'll try that out tonight!

-Andraax

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Three Rivers Member
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »

After you told Gwyd and I about HandyNotes we got it. And it is the best and worst thing ever.
MUST CLEAR ALL THINGS!!! :bashes head against desk:

Also... I am going to find the people responsible for the goblin gliders and make them all very very sad people indeed. Maybe lock them in a room and make them far all the glider loot, over and over.

Hotspur

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »

After you told Gwyd and I about HandyNotes we got it. And it is the best and worst thing ever.
MUST CLEAR ALL THINGS!!! :bashes head against desk:

Also... I am going to find the people responsible for the goblin gliders and make them all very very sad people indeed. Maybe lock them in a room and make them far all the glider loot, over and over.

Glad it helped!

I'm assuming it helped.  I distinctly recall not saying anything about gliders, so you can't associate me with that.  My advice and comments are not to be construed as advice, and are not legally or financially binding.  This is not a contract.

It gets worse when you start having to get things or remember which alt got which thing.  Thankfully, most get removed from the map once you clear it, a few are a touch buggy.