Author Topic: Warlords Raiding  (Read 2811 times)

Abbi

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Warlords Raiding
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 02:39:17 PM »
I'm leveling up Abbi first for the sake of Molten Core nostalgia and would be interested in a 1-2 night a week casual group that works for Pacific time zones. Since it's gonna be hard to work an extra tank in flex, I will also level up Strand after the 10th anniversary celebration is over.

Also I'd like a pony.

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »
I might be around as someone? I don't KNOW. (I know that's super useful) But I'd like to participate in molten core fun times at the very least.

I'm definitely not organizing anything though. For reals.

...Someone tell Bryant to stop laughing.

Kaylinare

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2014, 09:48:35 AM »
Yay! I can see the boards.

Sorry for the long delay. Was out of town for work and the hotel internet was ....weird. Google kept telling me I had bots.

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 06:30:59 AM »
I'm leveling up Abbi first for the sake of Molten Core nostalgia and would be interested in a 1-2 night a week casual group that works for Pacific time zones. Since it's gonna be hard to work an extra tank in flex, I will also level up Strand after the 10th anniversary celebration is over.

Abbi if your Sundays are free enough that you could join us at 5 Pacific/8 server we'd be happy to have you on any Sunday you care to come by.

Abbi

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 09:41:04 AM »

Abbi if your Sundays are free enough that you could join us at 5 Pacific/8 server we'd be happy to have you on any Sunday you care to come by.

Oooh, that is actually excellent timing for me mostly. I will ping you. Any tank vs. DPS preference?

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 05:53:53 AM »

Oooh, that is actually excellent timing for me mostly. I will ping you. Any tank vs. DPS preference?

Not at this time.  It looks like we will have at least three people leveling tanks but two of them can also play as DPS.  You should do what's fun for you and we will adjust.

Maikar

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
Could anyone use a mage?

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2014, 06:36:51 AM »
Sure.  As I noted above, we're casual and do things by calendar invite.  Given the flexible rostering and looting the fact that we have two mages already ought not to be a big deal.  If you want to be added to the calendar, send an in-game mail to Snique or Shurten.  Then sign up when it matches your schedule.