Author Topic: Friendly Neighborhood Paladin seeks irregular or bench spot in Warlords  (Read 658 times)

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
Hey guys! Hope this is an ok place to put this. (I didn't want to steal Nik's thunder in her thread.)

I'm looking to find a team to raid with as much as I'm able to in Warlords. I have a somewhat irregular work schedule, which can make being part of a raid core tough. (I'm frequently told the night before that I have to do something on one of my evenings off.) I'm hoping with flexible raid sizes to have a little more ability to raid when possible.

My preference is to heal, but I understand that it's easier to add in an extra DPS than an extra healer a lot of times.

Availability: I'm (usually) available in the evenings on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am almost never available in the evenings on other days barring holiday shenanigans.

Classes I would be willing to prioritize leveling to play in a raid environment:
Paladin (have raided heroics in past expacs as both ret and holy)
Druid (resto only, have pugged a decent amount of flex/normal stuff in the past)
Shaman (i'm equally mediocre at all specs, but feel comfortable with all in a raid environment).

I understand my schedule is a real beast, and more regular raiders are preferable for any RL. If I might be useful to your team as a bench/fill-in/flex player, hit me up, though!
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
Re: Friendly Neighborhood Paladin seeks irregular or bench spot in Warlords
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 07:17:52 AM »
F&L are continuing to play Sunday and Monday nights.  Pre-raid we're going to use those nights to help people gear up, so 5 mans or questing or whatever people need.

We will be happy to add you to our calendar invite and you can just Accept for any night you know you'll be available.  Please contact me (Snique or Shurten) or Poguemohon in game to be added.  There is no obligation and irregular schedules don't worry us.

As to what class... enh, do what's fun for you.  We'll cope.  We're all altaholics anyway so if we get overbalanced on some class we'll just switch around.

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
Re: Friendly Neighborhood Paladin seeks irregular or bench spot in Warlords
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »
Awesome. I'll shoot you an in-game mail about it.
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760