Author Topic: Useful Addons  (Read 604 times)

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
Useful Addons
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:13:03 AM »
Addons! All of these are available on Curse. If I get ambitious I'll add some links in.

AmpPurchased - This addon helps organization of Amps and keeping track of which ones you have and do not have unlocked.

Aura Mastery - Aura Mastery helps tracking buffs / cooldowns /warnings / ect for combat.

BetterQuestLog - If you dislike the default questlog and want something closer to WoW this might be it.

BijiPlates - Replacement nameplates from the stock ones.

Classic Quest Dialog - Consolidates quest dialog into a single window (like WoW) instead of split windows.

CheatSimon - Do you hate simon says? This will let you cheat puzzles that use it.

CustomFOV - Easily allows you to change your FOV. (Field of View)

Deadlock - locks your camera to your mouse like a FPS, some people find combat in Wildstar much easier with this setup. (you can also set a custom reticule and some other options)

Galaxy Meter - DPS & HPS tracker.

Healie - Allows you to create a button that targets the party member with the lowest health.

Iconloot - IconLoot is an alternative to Carbine's LootNotificationWindow. It provides a customizable notifications for loot that you receive.

JunkIt - sell your junk!

Nexus Panel - Like titanpanel gives you a bar at the top of your screen that displays useful info

PotatoUI - changes and simplifies your character frames

Spacestash - alternate inventory management solution note: currently bugged, avoid for now.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:59:50 AM by Wren »

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
Re: Useful Addons
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
Healie - Allows you to create a button that targets the party member with the lowest health.
Hm, I think Wildstar's UI developers didn't learn all of the lessons of WoW patch 2.0.

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
Yeah I was a bit surprised although they may be less concerned because most of the healing abilities have to be targeted and aimed? Although if auto-face is still an option the two would take away a lot of the work for a healer.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:56:22 AM »
Well, every game needs its Hunter class, so.

(Oh god, Bodhran is gonna drive up from NJ and shank me, isn't he.)
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)