Pulled this but did not kill it today. Mechanics are very similar to normal with a few exceptions:
- The other two protectors can do their special attacks during a Desperate Measures phase. (clash during dark meditation, etc.)
- Other abilities have stacking buffs that are wiped by forcing the boss into Desperate Measures:
* Rook's Corrupted brew is thrown faster and faster (you have less time to react to it)
* Calamity does more and more % health damage between sun's desperate measures phases
* I think He does more poison?
- Mark of Anguish should not be placed on a tank in heroic as it gives a 4 minute stacking 80% armor debuff. Set up a rotation ahead of time of people with major DR cds/immunities (dispersion, divine shield, ice block) that can be given Mark of Anguish
- Rook's Desperate Measures adds share health. We found we mostly wanted to focus Gloom, since interrupting shock is pretty important. Cleave down others where possible to end this phase faster.
Overall, we found that the DPS check was fairly tight and the healing required was ALSO fairly high (we used 6 healers on early attempts, then switched to 7). The strat we're currently looking at using is gathering all bosses and cleaving them down to a safe range (75% or something) and then pushing them into desperate measures one at a time, but quickly, then repeating the cleave to ~40%/pushing one at a time to desperate measures.
- top lust with cleave strat
- we are having ranged mostly stack up, and then run out on brew CD, the person with sha sear on them step out of group
- Sun's sha sear can be interrupted. do not interrupt the cast, but midway through the channel.
- really the only time you're going to focus on single-target instead of cleave here is to burn anguish during he's desperate measures phase
- shadow priest/symbiosis boomkin mass dispel is hugely helpful to healers here.
- during sun's desperate measures, raid should stack near edge of bubble nearest Rook, so that when he does clash/spinning crane kick, SCK doesn't fill the whole bubble.