Author Topic: Tweed .gif challenge  (Read 65007 times)

Brynndolin

• Cupcakes Member
  • Frequently wrong, never in doubt
Re: Tweed .gif challenge
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 05:36:33 AM »
I think he's wanting you to find a picture of a proud man with moobs?

Also Grace - tennis chick. Definitely. in fact, I have no idea who that chick is, but I now know she's ass-pulled hundreds of cave burrowers in ToT.

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 10:52:56 AM »
Time for Tweed to step up the game:

Today (July 9) is National No Bra Day. In the spirit of cooperation, I (Bill) shall not wear a bra today. No promises about tomorrow.

I don't understand this one. What is the thing I'm attempting to describe via gif? That you're not wearing a bra? That today is National No Bra Day?
I thought we were supposed to leave interpretation up to you. Did I misunderstand the challenge? Have I failed again? No wonder I don't deserve to wear a bra!
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
  • Energy. Power. My people are addicted to it.
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 11:08:09 AM »
I thought we were supposed to leave interpretation up to you. Did I misunderstand the challenge? Have I failed again? No wonder I don't deserve to wear a bra!

Avi came up with this, so it's her rules. I dunno. I assumed I was looking for gifs that portray a particular emotion, or which depict a particular reaction, rather than describing a day or an event.  But anyway, to prove that this is my super power:

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 01:23:46 PM »
Hey tweed, think you could find one that expresses my frustration and burning desire to kick my tenants in the ass to not have to deal with my tenants in court later on this week...?
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2013, 01:46:40 PM »
I think Raz is looking for a .gif that makes him less of a slumlord.
o/\o

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2013, 03:20:48 PM »
Hey tweed, think you could find one that expresses my frustration and burning desire to kick my tenants in the ass to not have to deal with my tenants in court later on this week...?

Anything for the man who helped me get my Raven Lord mount, back before literally everyone had one, when you needed a druid to summon him!

Actually, you get two. That first one is your request. This second one is what you'll be thinking after the court proceeding accomplishes nothing and you spend the next six months attempting to get them evicted.

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
omg.. so epic.. spot on tweed. ./high five    LOL
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »
That feeling of, having gone on a fantastic vacation, now, now you are back at work.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 07:36:01 AM »
Did you also go to Italy, Thana?
o/\o

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2013, 07:42:44 AM »
That feeling of, having gone on a fantastic vacation, now, now you are back at work.

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Three Rivers Member
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 07:44:28 AM »
The feeling of fearing your psycho neighbor who you can't get rid of legally.

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2013, 07:49:52 AM »
The feeling of fearing your psycho neighbor who you can't get rid of legally.

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 08:18:18 AM »
When the tech tells you to RTFM, but oh, you did already RTFM or you wouldn't be F calling.
o/\o

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:20 AM »
Did you also go to Italy, Thana?

Yeah.  Me, Dogwood, Andraax, Lyonya, and a bunch of other non-WoW friends.  (Well, okay, some did play years ago in <Wild Hunt> like Jahena.)

Two new ones for Tweed.

1.  Upon finding out that, the tests that the junior guy was supposed to run while you were away, weren't run.

2.  That liberating feeling that your last day here is in a bit over two weeks, and if the system isn't running by then, well, that's unfortunate, sure, but really, just indicative of how dysfunctional things are here.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Cree

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »
Tweed's opinion of this thread.
Cree (Dr 110) Haikili (Sh 102) Eep (Ma 93) Elisya (Dk 81) Maxine (Pa 85) Urusai (R 90) Gihr (H 83) Nikolievna (Wk 100) Anae (Pr 99) Ressha (Wr 76) Mayu (Mo 36) Adali (DH 110)