Author Topic: Cerulean Nights Recruiting  (Read 2537 times)

fluffycloud

• Cerulean Nights Moderator
Cerulean Nights Recruiting
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
Hey Cupcakes!

Fluffycloud here to tell you about an exciting new raiding opportunity!  Seeing as Zuluhed is completely dead, recruiting is impossible, and blizzard has finally admitted it by tagging us as a "New Players" realm: Scarlet Dawn of Zuluhed will be moving its raid group to Cerulean Nights of Earthen Ring.  Emphasis on the 'will be' part, we're scheduled to move March 12, 2013.  Here's a little bit about our raid group:

We run a 10-man raid with a 12-man roster and raid for 2.5 hours two nights a week, all times in Eastern:
Monday from 9pm - 11:30pm
Wednesday from 9pm - 11:30pm

We are currently looking for 2-3 raiders to fill out the roster, reply or send a PM if you're interested!
We can accept almost any role, we have 1 solid tank and 3 good heals. We have an offtank but would like another dps/offtank, another dps/heals combo would be good, and at least one striaght up dps that can post good numbers and not stand in fire.

No requirement to join guild, anyone's welcome!

Our first raid on ER should be Wednesday, March 13th, 2013.

-Teh Fluffy One

Edit: updated raid times.  'currently' is wrong, look at whatever the last post says.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 08:41:56 PM by fluffycloud »

Leahnidas

Re: Cerulean Nights Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 07:24:05 AM »
What content are you looking to concentrate on once you're settled in? I have a couple of toons that could possibly fill a role but some are less geared than others and depending on what you're doing and what you need, I'd need to put in some time to get them up to snuff.

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:54 AM »
I'd also be interested in hearing your raid attendance requirements.  I'm likely available on Wednesdays but not Mondays most weeks.

fluffycloud

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:03:12 AM »
What content are you looking to concentrate on once you're settled in? I have a couple of toons that could possibly fill a role but some are less geared than others and depending on what you're doing and what you need, I'd need to put in some time to get them up to snuff.

We'll be looking to progress on the Thunder King stuff.  This may or may not be possible with the group's gear  level as a whole though, so we may spend one night farming old content and assigning people to LFR to get some more gear.

I'd also be interested in hearing your raid attendance requirements.  I'm likely available on Wednesdays but not Mondays most weeks.

How 'most' is 'most mondays'?  People kinda need to show up for both days of a raid lockout...   One day tends to be all the bosses we can get down, and the other day tends to be bosses we're working on fresh... you can see what happens if someone regularly misses one day a week, right?  Either everyone gets ticked at you for not helping with new bosses or if it's the other day, your gear sucks cause you're not there for the bosses we can get down regularly.

Thanks for your inquiries!

-Fluffy

Nosleep

• Cerulean Nights Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »
As Fluffy already said, we do need people who can make most days. The plan is for a 12 man roster with a sit-out list. In the past this has worked well for us, but it only works if people can typically make the scheduled raid times better than 80% of the time for the reasons Fluffy explained.

We are trying to progress as a group. For an idea what that means for us, we did manage to get down all the bosses in MV, and the first 2 in HoF. We've been working on Garalon for 2-3 weeks now. We'd like to move forward to the Throne of Thunder when we get here, but may run the older content one day per week for a while to help finish off gearing people and for completion's sake.

While we would like people who are geared and can hit the ground running, we're definitely willing to help gear up folks if they're willing to do their part by running a few LFRs too.

Nosleep

• Cerulean Nights Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 09:49:40 AM »
Just a note: Tonight will be our first Raid night on Earthen Ring. We're going to be short one, so will need to pug at least one person (although I do have 10 people longer term.)

We're still looking to fill 2 spots to bring us up to a 12 man roster. We most preferably need one Melee DPS and/or off-spec Tank and 1 Ranged DPS (not Warlock).

fluffycloud

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »
Just a quick update, we're currently full with a 13-man roster, and looking to start a second group at 9pm on Thursday evening for 5.0 raiding to gear alts and newbies. ^_^

Edit:  On the back of so much success and getting horridon down two weeks in a row, 4 of our raiders have decided to transfer to kel'thuzad.  so, now we have openings again!

-Fluffy
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:32:09 AM by fluffycloud »

balatak

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 12:54:33 PM »
Fluffy: Do you still have openings for the Monday and Wednesday nights?  And the times you listed are server times, correct?
Balatak, lvl 90 Fury Warrior, ilvl 502

fluffycloud

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »
Yes, I think I have one opening still.  I did a lot of recruiting over the weekend, we'll see how many stick with us :)

-Fluffy

balatak

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 05:07:09 PM »
How can I contact you in game to possibly fill in that last position?  I am interested :D
Balatak, lvl 90 Fury Warrior, ilvl 502

fluffycloud

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 09:11:34 PM »
Oh gosh...   There's in-game mail, of course, or whispers, the deadlycupcakes channel...   Lots of options!

I am usually fluffystorm unless I'm being fluffyclouds or katchoo.  You could also talk to Nosleep

-fluffy

fluffycloud

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
Update:  So, we're currently at a 11-man roster, looking to go to 12 or 13.  We've got the first three bosses down.  Yes, we got the council down a second time without Brynndolin's invaluable help, and are now working on Tortos.  woo.

What I need is a healer in case one of our 3-man team is absent, we can still go.  Ideally a druid or priest would round out this slot.

I don't have any druids, mages or rogues.  Currently we only have one *1* person on the rogue dk mage druid token, and it's our dk offtank.

-Fluffy
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:53:29 AM by fluffycloud »