Author Topic: Meetups  (Read 1204 times)

AdmiralShardy

• Ahoy!
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Twitter Account
Meetups
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:58:01 AM »
Sorry we haven't been around much.  I've had some big review assignments keeping me busy.  We should be around more often for a bit.  Feel free to shoot me an e-mail (beckylee AT gmail.com) if any of y'all want a buddy to explore with.  The game is definitely more fun with more than one.
Admiral Shardrell, Retired Nelfy Pirate
Julia Cappo, Active Guild Wars 2 Pirate.  I like pirates.
Twitter: @BeckyCFreelance

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
Re: Meetups
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 02:30:33 PM »
I'd be up for that, except for the usual caveat of mine: I don't play at predictable times.  (Made WoW difficult.  :)  )  So feel free to suggest a time that's convenient -- well, provided that level 28 or so is what you'd find interesting -- that's where my chars are at or levelling to.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:15:33 AM »
I've been off more than on lately because I got tired of playing alone and engineer can be tough to solo.

I'll see if I can scrape up some interest in logging back on.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Three Rivers Member
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »
I've been off more than on lately because I got tired of playing alone and engineer can be tough to solo.

Dahling and I need to play together and not apart! :snuggles Gwyddy:
If he can pull me away from WoW and painting little metal battletech robots

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 09:46:14 AM »

Guardian with greatsword is like an Arms warrior.  Mobility, high dps, self healing, plus hard to kill.  Of course, if you're not interested in rerolling, this is all moot.

What level is your engineer?
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 01:02:20 PM »
I don't like Arms warrior so that won't help.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 01:55:44 PM »
Well, BC era Arms, I should say.  I don't have a clue what Arms has even like for years.  :)

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »
guardian is also sort of ret-paladin esque. It's really the jump into the middle of things and bash them class, it can be very refreshing if you've been playing one of the more complex or delicate professions.

AdmiralShardy

• Ahoy!
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Twitter Account
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 07:59:32 AM »

Dahling and I need to play together and not apart! :snuggles Gwyddy:
If he can pull me away from WoW and painting little metal battletech robots

Now that there are dailies, I am on most nights after 7pm and more than happy to hang out in lower-level zones and/or do dungeons with y'all.  You just have to ask!
Admiral Shardrell, Retired Nelfy Pirate
Julia Cappo, Active Guild Wars 2 Pirate.  I like pirates.
Twitter: @BeckyCFreelance

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 05:50:38 AM »
An inexplicable need to shoot things (and not just autoshoot things, which is completely different, not even kidding) has driven me back to ME3 multiplayer. I may try to be back on later this week.