Author Topic: Mists of Pandaria Raid Group  (Read 2852 times)

Kaganu

Re: Mists of Pandaria Raid Group
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Might try and throw something together again tonight around 8 server time!

bleunienn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
Might try and throw something together again tonight around 8 server time!

I didn't see this until just now (for some reason the forums wouldn't load when I got home from work today), so I'd like to repeat that I'm still interested, but I'd like also to ask if you're going to settle on regular nights?  It's easier for me to show up on time if I know what nights things are likely to be happening.   :)

Tsorovana

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »
Hi!
Tsoro.  Resto Shammy.  I was a regular raider in WotLK, but am just coming back to WoW now.

I work Tuesday nights, Saturday and Sundays.  I'm available pretty much all other days.
I'm also on the West Coast, FWIW.

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
if this is still happening, I'll go if there is space.
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 11:20:03 AM »
OK, so this group really hasn't gotten started, despite a couple of raids that have formed at the last minute or on short notice.  Even so, the group seems to have the mechanics of the first fight in Vaults down, but we are lacking the DPS to make the enrage timer.

I'd like to propose a few things:

1) We settle on a regular day of the week, even if it's only one day for now and even if we have to change it later.  I am going to propose Wednesdays since that's the best day of the week for me, but people who are serious about coming should speak up.  (Only day I absolutely cannot make it is Thursday.)

2) If we skip this Wednesday (Halloween), that gives everyone one more full week to do some more gearing up, gemming/enchanting/reforging, etc before coming to try again.  People who want to come should try to do at least some of this prep over this week.

-Andraax

deobryn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
I was under the mistaken impression that the minimum required iLevel would be higher than the LFR level, so hadn't replied yet.  This means that my current 468 (463 actual) should remove my gear excuse.  I have done LFR, so have a general (and in some cases deceptive) idea of the fights.

Wednesdays are Survivor nights, so I would be distracted.  Sunday is another show I watch.  Any other day would have my full attention.  Monday or Tuesday would be my preferred night(s).

I am solely DPS warrior. 

bleunienn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 12:00:38 PM »
Wednesdays are fine for me.  Bleu is LFR-ilevel-ready and mostly gemmed/reforged/enchanted so mostly I just need to know when to show up.

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 12:20:19 PM »
Several of the people who have shown up so far have existing raids, which makes picking a raid day tricky.  I'm also proposing Wednesday because it's the day I have the least number of conflicts with, but Kaganu should probably speak up too as the other nominal leader of this rabble. :)

-Andraax

Tsorovana

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »
I could do Mondays or Thursdays.  With my work schedule, I'd only be able to make Tue or Wed about 50% of the time.  (Unless it's after 9PM Eastern, then 75% of the time)