Author Topic: Mists of Pandaria Raid Group  (Read 2948 times)

Kaganu

Mists of Pandaria Raid Group
« on: October 14, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
Hey, guys! So, there's been a lot of interest in putting together a raid group and I figure the first step should be determining what kind of group is interested while getting a better look at how many people we have on board!

So, as a starter; I'd like to ask anyone who is interested in raiding to list their character(s), spec, and availability. If you are listing more than one character, please make a quick note of which will be your 'main' raiding character. Please, also, take into consideration that we will need a -minimum- of 3 hours as a starting group. This way we can gauge roughly what days/times we can attempt something. Also! If you know of anybody who's been looking to have a taste of the end-game raid experience, you could leave a name for me to contact them, OR! PM me or Laynne, if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Ideally, we will shoot for 10-man raids as a start as we get a feel for the content, and if our supply of man-power allows, we'll expand from there.

Any suggestions, also, are welcome! I know there are quite a bit of you who have had past raid experience. So, let's get started! Looking forward to seeing you in battle.

Kaganu

Re: Mists of Pandaria Raid Group
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:36:30 PM »
I guess I'll start with mine first...

Hi I'm Kaganu and I'm a guardian druid with feral offspec! Here is my availability!

Monday to Sunday All hours of the day unless I am working, in which case Laynne would be there to organize everything!

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
Also, this guy, despite not posting in the Introductions! thread, is a legit person. You should raid with him!
o/\o

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:22 AM »
I concur!! Kag and Laynne are in EPoH (I think they pre-date me coming to the server??) and kag's been tanking us through heroics non-stop in a beautiful, efficient fashion. I love fast!

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »
Hello Kaganu,

I was thinking about getting a 10 man together myself, but I'd be happy to join your plan; Andraax is a Frost Mage, and I am available Tuesday, most Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays (all evenings)

-Andraax

Kaganu

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
Together sounds better! Seeing as Laynne might be out of commission for a while with her wrist surgery in a couple days!

Celsia

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 09:08:02 AM »
Celsia
AffLock
Available any time.

I'll follow Andraax.

Laynne

• Ruler of Beavers
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Hey, guys!

I'd be raiding with Laynne... She's a Fire Mage.
Available any time... :)

However, having surgery in 2 days here, so we'll see how that goes.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:11:06 PM by Laynne »
Babies.

Kaganu

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 01:08:41 PM »
Gonna try and throw together a quick Raid for tonight around 730 or 8 server time! Have an eye!

bleunienn

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
Bleu, hunter, flexible about nights, but probably not tonight.  Later in the week tends to be better than earlier.  Thursdays would be ideal because I don't usually have to commute on Fridays.

I also have a husband with a DK tank who is willing to pinch hit but is probably not interested in a regular roster spot.

Honorata

• Cupcakes Member
  • SORRY CAPS
    • Twitter
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
I don't believe my times will coincide with anyone else's, but I figured I'd post here just in case:

Honorata, Holy paladin, ret off spec, although I am even less geared as Ret than I am as Holy.

Availability: I'm free on Saturday and every other Sunday at "regular" east coast type evening raiding times. I'm also technically available super-duper late (like 1am server) Monday-Thursday.

(Basically if you guys end up raiding at all on weekends, I'd be happy to be a fill-in type, I think is what I'm getting at here.)
WoW: Keana | Neraati | Honorata | Coriandra | Naian
Discord: Honorata#8760

Kharvek

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »
Laynne, believe it or not, is the only founding member left in EPoH.

Laynne

• Ruler of Beavers
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 02:54:34 PM »
Laynne, believe it or not, is the only founding member left in EPoH.
Which is one of two reasons why I thoroughly impress you. RIGHT?!?!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:12:57 PM by Laynne »
Babies.

Kharvek

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 04:24:22 PM »
OF COURSE.

In all seriousness Laynne's great people and maybe that Kaganu guy is too.  I'd totally vouch for raiding with these folks.  Much like the EPoH experience, I promise raid chat will be as hilarious.

Sidenote:  I'm not sure what your schedule is, but if I'm free and you need a fill in I can probably offer Ilivarra or Valisstra.  I don't think I can commit to being a regular.

Laynne

• Ruler of Beavers
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 07:36:46 PM »
That was an AWESOME first attempt, guys! Considering we whipped a group together out of nowhere. I think we really got a good grasp of what the fight's like, and I foresee actual success in downing the first boss next time we get together. I feel like the group had a great dynamic in the sense of being able to talk things through and work them out, and I really look forward to raiding with you guys again!

As of yet, we don't have a specific date set. We still need to talk to a few more people and see if we can't find one day a week that the majority of you are free, as of right now.. It seems all over the place. So hopefully, within the next few days we'll have a date set.

Thanks again, and good job, guys!
Babies.