Author Topic: Pre-MoP Directory: Tailoring  (Read 1834 times)

Abbi

• Cupcakes Member
Pre-MoP Directory: Tailoring
« on: January 05, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
Strand is tailoring:

[wow]Embersilk Bag[/wow]

And the usual greens.

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
Gwyddyon has

[wow]Illusionary Bag[/wow]
[wow]Powerful Enchanted Spellthread[/wow]
[wow]Powerful Ghostly Spellthread[/wow]
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
Belandius is doing [wow]Embersilk Bag[/wow] and [wow]Hyjal Expedition Bag[/wow]
Andius (Hunter 110),Belandius (Priest 110),Dalandius (Warrior 110),Drandius (Shaman 110),Elandius (Rogue 110),Vandius (Mage 110),Deandius (Deathknight 110),Delandius (MoonKin Druid 110),Jinandius (Paladin 110),Shandius (Warlock 110) Kamandius (Monk 110), Ishandius (Demon Hunter 110)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
Jaykan can now make:

[wow]Illusionary Bag[/wow]
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »
Andraax now can do all the purchasable Tailoring patterns (including the ones from Twilight Highlands).

-Andraax

Tweed

• Three Rivers Member
  • Cupcakes Member
  • Energy. Power. My people are addicted to it.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 06:39:08 AM »
Has anyone had the considerable luck of picking up the recipe for Boots of the Black Flame?  I've been checking the AH and not seeing the boots themselves for sale.  According to various sites these are BiS for mages until we can pick up the heroic Shannox boots, so I am decidedly interested in them.  If anyone gets the recipe, please to post here!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:44:10 AM by Tweed »

Kranker

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 05:35:18 PM »
Kranker can make [wow]Boots of the Black Flame[/wow]

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »
Kranker can make [wow]Boots of the Black Flame[/wow]

Kranker, I've got the embers for the boots; let me know if you have the dreamcloth so we can talk about getting these made.

-Andraax

Kranker

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »
I have plenty  of dreamcloth. Anyone you wants the boots made should provide embers and replacement mats for the dreamcloth. I don't have interwebs until tomorrow so I can handle making stuff then.  Also, since I'm American and don't know how to balance a budget, I can loan you the dreamcloth until you can provide mats. Also, at least some of the mats should be V. Air and V. Water. Don't be a cheapskate.

Edit:  You can also just pay 600g per dreamcloth if you don't want to farm mats.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:18:34 AM by Kranker »

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 05:35:30 AM »
I have plenty  of dreamcloth. Anyone you wants the boots made should provide embers and replacement mats for the dreamcloth. I don't have interwebs until tomorrow so I can handle making stuff then.  Also, since I'm American and don't know how to balance a budget, I can loan you the dreamcloth until you can provide mats. Also, at least some of the mats should be V. Air and V. Water. Don't be a cheapskate.

OK, talking with ANR about getting the replacement mats.  I'll send along the embers and embersilk first probably and then arrange for the other mats.

Thanks!

-Andraax

Fallowgrey

• Boomcop Posse Member
  • All the feelz, all the healz
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »
Has anyone had the considerable luck of picking up the recipe for Boots of the Black Flame?  I've been checking the AH and not seeing the boots themselves for sale.  According to various sites these are BiS for mages until we can pick up the heroic Shannox boots, so I am decidedly interested in them.  If anyone gets the recipe, please to post here!

Similarly, has anyone had the luck of picking up the recipe for Endless Dream Walkers?  These have lovely stats for a constantly swapping Holy/Shadow priest.

Off collecting a variety of volatiles.
Alliance: Fallowgrey, Dwarf Priest / Evring, Nelf Druid / Arkibal, Human Paladin / Gayelette, Dwarf Shaman / Haikeebah, Pandaren Monk
Horde: Rinkitink, Belf Hunter
Misc:  Kikiaru, L51 Gnome Mage / Erzula, L9 Human Rogue / Zelbinion, L68 Worgen Warrior /  Sootandash, L100  Tauren Druid

Chibe

• Wiper of raids
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »

Similarly, has anyone had the luck of picking up the recipe for Endless Dream Walkers?  These have lovely stats for a constantly swapping Holy/Shadow priest.

Off collecting a variety of volatiles.

razov has it

edit: quoted right :(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:52:54 AM by Chibe »

Varyl

• Jedi Archivist
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Varyl's Home
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 12:07:20 AM »
Varyl can make:

[wow]Don Tayo's Inferno Mittens[/wow]
[wow]Grips of Altered Reality[/wow]

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »
Andraax knows how to make [wow]Lavaquake Legwraps[/wow] and [wow]Bracers of Unconquered Power[/wow].

-Andraax

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:06:40 PM by Andraax »

Draeven

• Boomcop Posse Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
Draeven can make [wow]Bracers of Unconquered Power[/wow].
Arcane Mage - Tailor/Herbalist