Author Topic: Better Off Dead challenge-mode group  (Read 1160 times)

Marco

Better Off Dead challenge-mode group
« on: September 13, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
I'm looking for people for a challenge-mode group in Mists.  My tentative thoughts are:

* One scheduled day per week.  Thursday seems likely but it's not set in stone.
* Six people in the roster.  So, looking for people who won't have very many absences on the scheduled day.
* Since gear isn't a factor, there isn't any need to play the same character as a raid main, and alts should be fine as long as you can play them well.
* The group would probably start by rotating through the dungeons just looking for completion, then picking one to focus on for a gold.

Let me know if you're interested.  PMs are probably best since I may need to pick and choose.

ghoselle

• Three Rivers
Re: Better Off Dead challenge-mode group
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:00:51 AM »
Initially, alts might be a problem:
To participate, characters must have completed at least one run of the Heroic Stormstout Brewery dungeon.

Your gear will be normalized to item level 463, even if you have inferior gear on your beta character. (Note: This is only a beta feature. On live realms, gear won’t scale up, only down.)

Marco

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 07:24:13 AM »
In Cataclysm terms, that's as tough as getting your character geared up to ilvl 346, I think (with heroic dungeons being easier and faster than they were in Cataclysm).  I'm not sure if you need to get every slot up to 346 or just the average, but the simpler implementation strategy would be to use the average, so I suspect that's what they do.

Shan

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 06:29:58 PM »
Id be down for this, I expect to have my DK at 90 within 48 followed by my hunter a few days later.

Adhisla

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
I am interested. Thursdays works for me.

Edit: preferably on Piche as rogue. Not sure what spec Adhisla is going to be this expansion.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 04:52:57 PM by Adhisla »