Author Topic: 5.0.x stuff  (Read 7764 times)

ghoselle

• Three Rivers Moderator
    • Three Rivers
Re: 5.0.x stuff
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2012, 06:37:56 AM »
Not everyone is doing the dailies.

Or enough of them to cap each week, given that there are approximately a hundred billion of them and all they award 100 rep with the relevant faction.

The unimportant ones tend to give a lot more rep.  I think the cloud serpent ones give like 450-600 rep per.  The tillers also give non-standard rep for a bunch of theirs.  And individuals often have a daily quest to give them 5 of a certain food -- but they'll only give you that quest if you have at least 1 of that type of food in your bags and you are not already "best friend" with them.

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2012, 07:01:27 AM »
I wouldn't even try to cap rep by doing dailies.  (Though I confess I just popped the achieve for 10,000 dailies done, and cried a little.)  2xLFR and a couple heroics and I'm done for the week.  If I'm going gonzo I can do about 30 dailies, which is 150 VP.  No way could I weekly cap with dailies.  My hands ache just thinking about it.

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »
If I'm going gonzo I can do about 30 dailies, which is 150 VP.  No way could I weekly cap with dailies.  My hands ache just thinking about it.

The first few weeks of MoP (after reaching 90, that is), I was capping exclusively on dailies (yes, that would be 200+ dailies per week).  I was probably spending 3+ hours a night on them.  Now that I just have Shadow-Pan and August Celestials left, I actually have to run heroics to cap. :)

-Andraax

Brynndolin

• Cupcakes Member
  • Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
Those people in white coats are your friends, Andraax.

They're coming to take you away, hehe, hoho....

If I'm going gonzo I can do about 30 dailies, which is 150 VP.  No way could I weekly cap with dailies.  My hands ache just thinking about it.

The first few weeks of MoP (after reaching 90, that is), I was capping exclusively on dailies (yes, that would be 200+ dailies per week).  I was probably spending 3+ hours a night on them.  Now that I just have Shadow-Pan and August Celestials left, I actually have to run heroics to cap. :)

-Andraax

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2012, 12:52:23 PM »
Those people in white coats are your friends, Andraax.

They're coming to take you away, hehe, hoho....

No!  You'll never get the keyboard out of my hands!  Must...finish...rep...grind!

-Andraax