Author Topic: Old Crafting requests archive  (Read 19479 times)

Gerrik

Re: *** Crafting requests ***
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 09:59:00 AM »
Gerrik can make both of those.

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2010, 10:32:08 PM »
I'm looking for:

1. Someone to craft a Belt of the Titans (I have the materials)
2. About a half dozen, each, Ametrine and Cardinal Ruby transmutes (or simply swaps for the transmute materials)
3. A dreadstone transmute (or swap for the transmute materials)

Basically, I'm making a push to upgrade my DPS gear without breaking the bank.  I've had a few things crafted, and am getting a couple more from various badges.

I'd love primordial saronite for DPS legs, but I did that once already.  It doesn't seem fair to be asking for that again.

Anyway, I have lots of saronite ore, some titanium ore, and heaps of eternal shadow and earth which I can offer in thanks.

Winston volunteered to do some of the transmute, and I'll send him gems.  I'll happily spread the load if someone wants in on it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:02:44 AM by Edalia »

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 06:55:13 AM »
Winston is a transmute-specced alchemist. But given the number of gems you want, it might be simpler to buy them with badges. If you want, I could check the scrap badges I've got against the cost and see how many I can scrape up.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 06:59:06 AM »
There's a "crafting requests" sticky, for the future (a mod will probably move this thread there).

Just for informational purposes, secondary color epic gems (ametrines, dreadstones, and eyes of zul) cost ten emblems of heroism or 10K honor.  Remember than you can shift-click when downgrading, since you'll be downgrading three steps from triumph to heroism.  Primary color gems cost twenty emblems of heroism, but still cost only 10K honor.

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 10:03:59 AM »
There's a "crafting requests" sticky, for the future (a mod will probably move this thread there).

Just for informational purposes, secondary color epic gems (ametrines, dreadstones, and eyes of zul) cost ten emblems of heroism or 10K honor.  Remember than you can shift-click when downgrading, since you'll be downgrading three steps from triumph to heroism.  Primary color gems cost twenty emblems of heroism, but still cost only 10K honor.

Huh.  You know, i don't have a use for some of those leftover heroism emblems.  So far I've just relied on people transmuting, but... yeah.

A portion of the change is the realization that my DPS improves more from crit rating and strength than hit rating.  My DPS gear's improved enough that gemming for hit's no longer a way.  But much of it comes from crafted and purchased gear replacement.

I've reported on the crafting requests sticky and encourage future replies to go there.  If a mod wants to delete this topic, that's fine.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:07:45 AM by nurgh »

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
Looking for someone who can make Saronite Swordbreakers (and eventually Breastplate of the White Knight).
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Hjorolf

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2010, 07:29:22 PM »
I don't know if it's something people make to level, but I'll buy of Flasks of Distilled Wisdom if someone happens to be making them. They're the best of a bad lot for holy paladins (the level 80 options being the Flask of Overhealing and the Flask of Marginally More M/5).

I don't need great scads of them but I could use 10-20ish.

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »
I'm looking for someone who can craft a Belt of the Titans.  You know, the DPS belt from back in Ulduar.  I have the materials; we can just do it through mail.

There might be better, but they aren't within my badge/gold/resources budget right now.

Eointhas

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
nurgh, eointhas knows Belt of the Titans

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »
nurgh, eointhas knows Belt of the Titans
Ah, the wonders of Amazon... er, crafting by mail.  Thank you, Eointhas!

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2010, 08:20:18 AM »
I'm looking for someone to craft Deathfrost Boots. I have the mats (and the Primordial Saronite cost a pretty penny!), just need the kind and generous services of a tailor with the ICC recipes.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia

Gerrik

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Gerrik can make the boots if you want to send the mats by mail, I'll get to them tonight.

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
Gerrik can make the boots if you want to send the mats by mail, I'll get to them tonight.
Mats sent. Thanks!
Bill Seligman

**andius

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »
Nurgh if you still need them gems Shandius can transmute some. Plus I have a few already done ( not many Cardinal Rubys), but you then do not get the fun of playing transmute Roulette.
Andius (Hunter 110),Belandius (Priest 110),Dalandius (Warrior 110),Drandius (Shaman 110),Elandius (Rogue 110),Vandius (Mage 110),Deandius (Deathknight 110),Delandius (MoonKin Druid 110),Jinandius (Paladin 110),Shandius (Warlock 110) Kamandius (Monk 110), Ishandius (Demon Hunter 110)

nurgh

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »
Nurgh if you still need them gems Shandius can transmute some. Plus I have a few already done ( not many Cardinal Rubys), but you then do not get the fun of playing transmute Roulette.
Mostly, I've sent them out already and they are gradually trickling back in.  I'll see about getting a few more for you, since the odds of my eventually needing them are high.