Author Topic: Trooper ACs  (Read 2079 times)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
Trooper ACs
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:12:16 PM »
For those who played a trooper tank and other AC tanks, or a trooper healer and other AC healers...  got any thoughts?  I've finally levelled a trooper up, and I'm wondering which AC to go.

I like Shadow tanks.  Guardian tanking, mrm, not in love with, but don't hate.  Sage healing is okay, just boring.  Smuggler healing made me want to cry, but I haven't played enough with it and it was my first AC, so that could've been learning curve.

I do like how my Sage healer is pretty unkillable, although my Shadow tank is not that far behind in unkillability.  It's just that my Shadow tank kills stuff soooo muuuuch faaaaster than my Sage healer.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Varyl

• Jedi Archivist
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Varyl's Home
Re: Trooper ACs
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
My only trooper is a tank, and I always enjoyed that tank class the best. The abilities and tank capabilities from long range are very nice, and the effectiveness of AoE is great. Easily far more fun than trying to level as a healing Sage, though still behind my Sage when in Balance spec for level of fun.