Author Topic: Shattered Moon should have a new GM  (Read 4771 times)

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
Re: Shattered Moon should have a new GM
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
She keeps falling asleep every time we go quest on Hoth.

Does she not like snow? if not i could totally understand why
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 05:15:46 AM »
She keeps falling asleep every time we go quest on Hoth.

Does she not like snow? if not i could totally understand why

I think it mostly has to do with having a limited array of things to do while we beat on heroic mobs for 5 minutes apiece.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 05:51:18 AM »
In WoW there is more color, more different mobs and you kill things faster. Yes, Heroics are suppose to be hard, but I don't want to be doing one heroic outside area all friggin' night. I cancled my subscription last night. So, unless they can wow me in the next 59 days, it is WoW for me. I have a hunter and a warrior to level.

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:19 AM »
I did some hardmodes recently. The mobs didn't seem super hard to take down as far as a time perspective. I could get 1.5 rotations completed before it was in "execute" range. Bosses took longer, but at least they were very interactive and engaging (to me at least).

I can definitely understand the complaint about color and different mobs. The aesthetics are definitely different from WoW.
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Jenilea

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 05:35:29 AM »
I think it mostly has to do with having a limited array of things to do while we beat on heroic mobs for 5 minutes apiece.
This is why I make no effort to go out of my way to do Heroics. Indeed, it was the Hoth 4 man heroics that convinced me that heroics are boring (just like the bonus quests were you have to kill 30 of something and then 45 more!). Now, I only do heroics if I see a group forming in chat and I am in the neighborhood and haven't done that heroic before. :)
Jenilea - 110 Warlock, Dalae - 110 Monk, Lindi - 100 Priest, Wintergreen - 100 Paladin, Sunrayle - 100 Mage, Moonrayle - 100 Druid, Prasi - 100 Rogue, Valri - 100 Hunter, Zardi - 100 Shaman, Sindi - 100 Warrior, Xalvi - 100 Death Knight

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 10:10:16 AM »
Heh heh.  Jeni made me GM.

When they add bunny droids, I shall endeavour to craft one for every member.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Jenilea

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 07:36:28 PM »
Heh heh.  Jeni made me GM.

When they add bunny droids, I shall endeavour to craft one for every member.
You will be a most popular GM! :)

Seemed like a good time to transfer GM as my time on Lord Adraas will be winding down as I try out the Empire for a short while before heading back to WoW full time.
Jenilea - 110 Warlock, Dalae - 110 Monk, Lindi - 100 Priest, Wintergreen - 100 Paladin, Sunrayle - 100 Mage, Moonrayle - 100 Druid, Prasi - 100 Rogue, Valri - 100 Hunter, Zardi - 100 Shaman, Sindi - 100 Warrior, Xalvi - 100 Death Knight

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
I should probably pass the baton on, since I haven't logged in in weeks.  Who wants it?  Heidi?  Deobryn?
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

HeidiB

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »
I should probably pass the baton on, since I haven't logged in in weeks.  Who wants it?  Heidi?  Deobryn?
I'm more likely to cancel my account than to log on.  Brian L?