Author Topic: Guild FP night: Thu, 8pm?  (Read 3605 times)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
Re: Guild FP night: Thu, 8pm?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 06:44:25 AM »
3+1 would probably work for anything below 50 except Colicoid War Games.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Marco

• Three Rivers Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 08:59:52 AM »
Cree and I were able to do much of Hammer Station (the second flashpoint) at level with 2+2, but not the final boss.  The content up to that part wasn't quick or easy; in particular, we took a lot of tries to get past the first boss.  The usual failure mode is that companions stand in stuff, making it too hard to keep them alive, and then you start falling behind on DPS checks.

I imagine it only gets harder to use companions as you progress through flashpoints, but I don't have any experience to back that up.  Being overlevel would, of course, make things easier.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:09:06 PM by Marco »

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »
I just sent you a PM but following up here as well :)

I have a raid Thursday nights so I probably won't be available but Gneiss mentioned to me today that he was interested but didn't know where the forums were to sign up. So I gave him the address of the forums and let him know I'd pass along his interest. Ta da!

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Yep, got the message.  Thanks, Wren!
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 03:12:59 PM »
I cleverly left my keys at work, so I'm going to be way late.  Sorry for the flakiness.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)