Author Topic: Crafting requests  (Read 2407 times)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
Crafting requests
« on: December 19, 2011, 07:05:56 AM »
Stealing Marco's idea from the WoW side of things.

Got a request?  Throw it in here.

---

Created a list, based off of torhead.com, of discovered recipes.  Note that torhead is not complete: all the discovered hilts in Artifice are not flagged on torhead as discovered, so they don't show up in these spreadsheets.

Anyways, if you're impatient and want to lookup who has had the free time to update this spreadsheet with what their alts know, here you go.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlwTvwbY_-eVdHhsWk1qcTFPUW9WQS1OMzJORDFNRkE
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:59:11 AM by thanaomira »
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
Re: Crafting requests
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 08:53:14 AM »
My guess is that this is only available at 400 Artificer and takes ridiculous mats, but if it happens to be easy, I'd like to get in line for a purple lightsaber crystal.  :D
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »
I'm working on artifice so folks know. not super high yet but i'm gettign there. with my 400 rubat crystals i find everywhere
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

ghoselle

• Three Rivers Moderator
    • Three Rivers
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »
Not that its useful to you yet, but it looks like you can buy purple crystals at level 50 if the page I found.
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/subcatg/3

Actually, looking further:
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/subcatg/3/name/purple

Looks like some come from quests.  Not sure about vendors or crafting.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:27:46 AM by ghoselle »

Periastron

• Guild Agitator :)
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
I took ArmsTech / Scavenging / Investigation and will happily take any requests, if I can fulfill them.  Schematics, too, if you're willing to part with them!  :)

One thing that people might find immediately useful:  I can produce skill and reflex barrels for moddable guns.  I've reverse-engineered some blue schematics, and even one purple schematic (but I haven't found the rare material I need to produce that one yet.)  The stuff I can produce is good up to about 15-ish or so for now, but will surely improve with time and practice.
GW2 Tag: Periastron.7302; Server: Jade Quarry

Hjorolf

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »
I could use a pair of skill barrels; Rol is 14th or so. He's a scavenger, so let me know any mats you need- I've been sitting on what I scavenge while I waffle about Cyber vs Arms.

Also I'm slicing up various level 115 blue recipes, so I'll probably start handing those out over chat when I have time near my bank.

thanks!

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 12:13:42 PM »
Do you remember what barrels are in Rol's guns now, by any chance?  If not, we can go over it in-game soon.

Hjorolf

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »
Do you remember what barrels are in Rol's guns now, by any chance?  If not, we can go over it in-game soon.
I believe he has a 4th-level in one and a 2nd-level in the other. IIRC, the 4th and 5th level barrels cost the same number of commendations so I was going to buy one of those at 15th. But I'll check if/when I'm in tonight. (Monday is LOTRO night but most of my guild there is probably playing TOR tonight :))

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 12:26:20 PM »
I know I can make barrel 4s (and if I haven't engineered the blue schematic yet, I should have more than enough materials to get it, unless I'm super unlucky.)  If I can get to barrel 5s, I'll try to get those ready instead, but I'll want to check the level requirement on those... unless you want to hold them in reserve.  At this stage, we're probably not going to be hanging onto gear (or mods) for a long time, anyway.  :)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »
Im a armorsmith in case someone needs it.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 04:49:36 AM »
I sent Rol a pair of blue blaster barrel 5s last night.  The purple ones are even more impressive, but require a bunch of materials, including two units of rare Nylasteel.  I only had enough to make one for myself.  O.~

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
I edited the original post with this spreadsheet link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlwTvwbY_-eVdHhsWk1qcTFPUW9WQS1OMzJORDFNRkE

which is, according to torhead, all the discovered recipes.

Note that torhead is wrong: all of the discovered lowbie hilts aren't included in this list.

Anyways, for the OCD, here you go.

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:53 PM »
If there are any Synthweavers with 'Traditional Thermoweave Headgear' (220), let me know. I need to replace Kira's headpiece, which is currently a crime against fashion.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 06:52:04 AM »
I think that's a drop.  Thana has it, and it's a fashion disaster.

I can make Nimble Mind Headgear, which is also a fashion disaster.

Btw her Synth is now 222.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »
I lied.  The schematic is also a drop, and I had a banked copy.

I am so fired, aren't I.