Author Topic: Empire/Sith Guild  (Read 3944 times)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
Re: Empire/Sith Guild
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 05:50:58 AM »
As an update, I think I will be spending a little more time on the Imperial side. I've fiddle around off and on, but I think I'm going to put some effort into my Sith Warrior right now. So if you want to give the Imp side a run, just join the "Deadlycupcakes" channel and see if anyone is around to invite. Right now its pretty sparse, but maybe we will turn a few to the dark side. =)
I am in the same boat. Just trying out the imperial side PVP for a little bit :D. Also I am finding the empire community outside of cupcakes to be a lot nicer and friendlier. Alliance was getting bad for some reason for me (maybe just a couple of bad run-ins).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:02:34 AM by Gellin »
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Periastron

• Guild Agitator :)
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
Waitwait... what server are you playing your Imperials on?  Because Avi and Thana are rolling Imps on Shien (RP-PvE).
GW2 Tag: Periastron.7302; Server: Jade Quarry

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 11:13:51 AM »
We're on Lord Adraas. I reserved the names I wanted in the Early Access, so I'm not really interested in going to another server at this point. I can also trade items/credits (if it comes to it) via the cross faction AH. And I don't want to redo my Legacy on another server. I understand why some would want to do their Imps on another server (limited character slots), but the Pros don't outweigh the Cons for me at least.
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 12:14:26 PM »
Waitwait... what server are you playing your Imperials on?  Because Avi and Thana are rolling Imps on Shien (RP-PvE).

Oooh, don't wait up for me -- that's very far off in the future for me.  I expect that I'll first want to get my first five(!) Republic characters to 50 before I start dabbling with the Imperial side of things.  I wouldn't be surprised if it never happens, in fact -- the farthest I ever got a Horde character was level 10.  The first time I ever saw the inside of Undercity or Thrallapalooza (or whatever the orc capitol is) was during the Go Light Bonfires quest, and that doesn't get you particularly far into the city, either.  :)
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
I think that four Republic characters is going to be the limit for me.  I don't see enough of a difference between the advanced classes in each of the four story lines to make me want to play them twice.  What I'll likely do instead is play one of the corresponding alternate ACs on the Empire side (probably a Sith Assassin), so I can get the Imperial story line with the other AC and keep things fresh.

I'm not in a hurry to race to 50.  I was in a hurry to grab the legacy I wanted, but now that that pressure is off, I'm enjoying playing Peri+alts in a less focused way.  I might as well roll one more for some Sithcapades. :)

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 03:22:22 PM »
I intend to fill my Republic slots nearly up. I am hemming and hawing over what to do about my Sith toon.

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 11:22:56 AM »
Okay, I now have a level 11 Sith Assassin named Inarin in the Marginal Reality guild.   ;)

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 12:01:18 PM »
Khem Vaal approves...in a very disapproving way. =)
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Periastron

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
(possible minor Sith Inquisitor spoiler ahead, highlight with mouse to read)

(I like how pretty much all of my subsequent class conversations have had a response along the lines of, "Khem, eat this fool."  :D)

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »
Yes Peri! I so agree. I love Khem and one reason I am enjoying sith a lot more so far.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Chibe

• Wiper of raids
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »
I love the, "I dont like you attitude /shock".

AdmiralShardy

• Ahoy!
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Twitter Account
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 12:14:24 AM »
I have an Imperial Agent on Lardass that I'll probably play from time to time.  Never saw anybody in Marginal Reality when I was on last, but I'll join /deadlycupcakes and hopefully run into one or two of you.  Kaliyo is fun.  "You take the smart boys, I take the rich ones, it's all good."
Admiral Shardrell, Retired Nelfy Pirate
Julia Cappo, Active Guild Wars 2 Pirate.  I like pirates.
Twitter: @BeckyCFreelance

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »
I have an Imperial Agent on Lardass that I'll probably play from time to time.  Never saw anybody in Marginal Reality when I was on last, but I'll join /deadlycupcakes and hopefully run into one or two of you.  Kaliyo is fun.  "You take the smart boys, I take the rich ones, it's all good."

This week has been busy for me in particular but I regularly see 2-3 people on around 10 or 11 PM when I pop on to at least get my daily wins.

AdmiralShardy

• Ahoy!
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Twitter Account
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2012, 07:52:42 AM »
That's probably my problem, I mostly play in the afternoon when I finish my work, then give the account over to Falafals when he gets home in the evening.
Admiral Shardrell, Retired Nelfy Pirate
Julia Cappo, Active Guild Wars 2 Pirate.  I like pirates.
Twitter: @BeckyCFreelance