Author Topic: Who's in? Post here!  (Read 6948 times)

Periastron

• Guild Agitator :)
  • Cupcakes Member
Who's in? Post here!
« on: December 13, 2011, 04:24:42 AM »
I'll start:  I woke up this morning and found The Email waiting for me.  Woo!

The guild is formed, but I'm the only person in it so far.  I hope to see some of you in here soon!  :)

Oh, and as far as my final class decision went:  Jedi Knight.  I enjoyed it during the last beta weekend... and T7 is just too adorable to pass up.  I still have time to decide between Guardian and Sentinel.

So... Padawan Periastron, at your service.
GW2 Tag: Periastron.7302; Server: Jade Quarry

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
Re: Who's in? Post here!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:32:52 AM »
Woot! The grind begins. =)

Sadly my grind will have to wait for at least another day. No email for me. But fortunately that gives me time to try and wrap up the main story line quests in Skyrim and possibly fiddle around with the goofy achievements.
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Periastron

• Guild Agitator :)
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 04:38:57 AM »
The emails will be rolling out in waves during the day, not just this one time.  BioWare said they will be inviting a lot of people today (but not everybody).  Keep checking that inbox!   ;)
GW2 Tag: Periastron.7302; Server: Jade Quarry

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 06:27:51 AM »
Oh snap! I thought it was going to be invites starting at 7AM every morning. I wish they gave more notice though. But I do hope I can get in today, even if I don't play I want to at least make a ton of characters to save cool names. Xxarthasxx will be mine!  :D
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 06:42:55 AM »
I was in briefly, I couldn't resist. I think I even caught a glimpse of Periastron at one point. But I made a jedi consular named Lianali. So there's that

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:31 AM »
I am not in.WANT

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
I'm probably not likely gonna jump in on this until after the New Year.  Between the holidays and other stuff I have going on I don't really have the time for a second MMO yet.

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 09:01:27 AM »
I was hoping for an invite in today since I have my normal WoW raids and holiday stuff. Wont be able to play much after today. :/

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 10:05:29 AM »
So once again the Guild Members will have a leg up on the Guild Master.  ;D

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
I'm curious tho. If you ordered a physical copy f the game and get early access do you have to wait for the disk to arrive or do they email you an activation code.. I'm slightly confused by all of it.
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 10:56:54 AM »
I suppose the Early Access Code serves the purpose of an Activation Code since it only went out to people who pre-ordered.

Jenilea

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 11:11:34 AM »
I got my access at 8:55AM - the email arrived a few minutes later! I was just restarting the launcher every so often.

You do not need any access code or physical copy of the game to play the early access - you will need that to play from the 20th onward. All you need is to have entered a pre-order code for early access. For the digital download folks, Origin is supposed to send out the codes we need sometime in the next week. For store copies, you will need the code from the physical boxed copy to play from the 20th onward.
Jenilea - 110 Warlock, Dalae - 110 Monk, Lindi - 100 Priest, Wintergreen - 100 Paladin, Sunrayle - 100 Mage, Moonrayle - 100 Druid, Prasi - 100 Rogue, Valri - 100 Hunter, Zardi - 100 Shaman, Sindi - 100 Warrior, Xalvi - 100 Death Knight

Jeir

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »
I'm curious tho. If you ordered a physical copy f the game and get early access do you have to wait for the disk to arrive or do they email you an activation code.. I'm slightly confused by all of it.

Supposed to get the early access activation based on the code you got at the time of purchase.
The issue seems to be that there will be no grace period between early access end and the official launch date.
You could possibly have access removed and have to wait on the physical game once the 20th hits.

Looks like people who entered the pre-order code between 7/21 and 7/27 have received their access.

Update:  Bioware has said that all the waves for today are complete.  They will resume at 8AM CST.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:50:40 AM by Jeir »

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »
:fidgests: want
Oh well, back to Mass effect as a male Shep. Keeping my femshep saves for when ME3 comes out. ^_^

Jeir

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 05:23:29 AM »
They are up to 8/2 now.