Author Topic: IS anyone here4 "WarpedAcorn" on Star Wars site  (Read 3501 times)

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
IS anyone here4 "WarpedAcorn" on Star Wars site
« on: December 01, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »
WarpedAcorn got denied membership. Not sure if it was an oops or on purpose. I have no way of telling who is actually from here and who is not from most of the names. I figure I can sort it out once the guild is made. If that name IS a DC person, reapply and I will invite you in.
Sorry 'bout that.

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
Re: IS anyone here4 "WarpedAcorn" on Star Wars site
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:37:46 AM »
Zomg that's me! I listed all my aliases on the application. :'(
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 07:28:13 AM »
i can't seem to find the guild link anywhere. Can anyone re-post it. I wanted to join myself. Pretty plz with sugar on top.
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Varyl

• Jedi Archivist
  • Cupcakes Member
    • Varyl's Home

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 08:21:36 AM »
i can't seem to find the guild link anywhere. Can anyone re-post it. I wanted to join myself. Pretty plz with sugar on top.

For you, sure! Also tell Manachan/Semy I except to see him in SWTOR! ~_^

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/271081/shattered-moon

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 09:06:11 AM »
I'm not, but I gotta be honest, having forums split across pages like this usually means "Kharv won't post on one of them"  So I'll probably, uh, hardly ever frequent that page.  In fact I don't think I've been back since I signed up.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 09:37:13 AM »
Oh hey, there's a SWTOR-based guild forum?  Huh.

Unless it's gauche of us to keep using these forums, I'd be inclined to keep using this sub-forum instead of the SWTOR one, for similar reasons Kharvek mentions: I like to follow the social threads here.

But I guess if people feel like we're getting lightsabers in their arcane missiles, then I don't mind pissing off.  :)
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »
Oh hey, there's a SWTOR-based guild forum?  Huh.

Unless it's gauche of us to keep using these forums, I'd be inclined to keep using this sub-forum instead of the SWTOR one, for similar reasons Kharvek mentions: I like to follow the social threads here.

But I guess if people feel like we're getting lightsabers in their arcane missiles, then I don't mind pissing off.  :)

OMG! Arcane Missile with Light Sabers!?  :o
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:59:23 AM »
It's called Force Lightning, I think.  :D
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »
I'm not, but I gotta be honest, having forums split across pages like this usually means "Kharv won't post on one of them"  So I'll probably, uh, hardly ever frequent that page.  In fact I don't think I've been back since I signed up.

This.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Periastron

• Guild Agitator :)
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:43 AM »
The main reason to go to the guild page on the SWTOR site is to sign up for the guild, so you'll be included in the pre-arranged server placement, or to check the current roster.  (Signups need to be completed and approved by 11:59 P.M. CST tomorrow! gogogogo!)

Other than that, it's better if people come here.  Mostly for the social aspects, but also because the SWTOR site seems ready to collapse from load half the time.  That might well be the first site I've seen with queues to view web pages.  :P
GW2 Tag: Periastron.7302; Server: Jade Quarry

Razov

• MKFL
  • Cupcakes Mod
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »

For you, sure! Also tell Manachan/Semy I except to see him in SWTOR! ~_^

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/271081/shattered-moon

Zomg thank you for the link. i just applied. YAY I can't wait to play. and as for Semy.. to be honest i've no idea if hes gonna try Swtor. i should ask him next time i call him.
Because he thought it was good sport. Because some gnomes aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some gnomes just want to watch the world burn.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
But...  surely Shattered Moon needs more Dairy Queen?  (This is an obscure reference to a conversation Mana and I had many years ago.)

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
I would rather use these forums. I just wanna know people's Avatar names over there. Some are very obvious, many are not. I also want to make sure someone didn't get rejected by a mistake.

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 06:34:45 AM »
Don't worry nerf herders, the SWTOR section of DC isn't going anywhere. If it grows significantly I can assign a mod and we can flesh out the boards some.
o/\o