Author Topic: PvP First Glance  (Read 1338 times)

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
PvP First Glance
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Gellin

• Master Waffler
  • CotRR Moderator
Re: PvP First Glance
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »
That was actually super cool. I am interested to see how the smugglers hold up but the tropper looked pretty solid with the amount of diversity they had. Also the jedi knights looked faily serious too. Finally I would like to note it looks like it will be a heavy CC game but at least no one seemed to explode. Also that map looked pretty neat. Overall the looks are at least promising. So I hope it keeps up.
Current addictions ... Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Single and Multiplayer).

Uan

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 10:55:51 AM »
Yeah, I created a guild and then promptly ignored everything to go play the latest Heroes of Might and Magic.  Once the web page is back up I'll deal with it!

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
Here is Totalbiscuit giving a demo of the Jedi Sentinel PvP in Huttball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNABCw5338
SWTOR Characters: Republic - Zerana, Hedrak, Joanna, Delmond; Empire - Destro, Entropi, Pennance, Purgatori

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 04:27:41 AM »
Jedi Guardian in the Alderaan BG. No commentary, but you get a sense of the playstyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ik1QtNE9eg

Vylin

• Mains Are For Casuals
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 12:26:23 PM »