Author Topic: ANR is recruiting for *25* man raiding  (Read 5410 times)

Fallowgrey

• Cupcakes Member
  • All the feelz, all the healz
Re: ANR is recruiting (Ranged and Healers)
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 05:13:25 AM »
If we get some healers? I will not only high-five them on at least 5 random occasions, I will do so with a pet cat of some description out.

This healer is totally going to hold you to that.

/highfive
Alliance: Fallowgrey, Dwarf Priest / Evring, Nelf Druid / Arkibal, Human Paladin / Gayelette, Dwarf Shaman / Haikeebah, Pandaren Monk
Horde: Sootandash, Tauren Druid
Misc:  Kikiaru, L37 Gnome Mage / Erzula, L9 Human Rogue / Zelbinion, L68 Worgen Warrior / Rinkitink, L40 Belf Hunter

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
Re: ANR is recruiting (Ranged and Healers)
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 06:23:07 AM »
So there's been some pretty big doings lately.  The big change?  ANR is a 25-man raid group again.  The post up top has been modified to reflect that. 

Hmm, OK, while I like the change to 25-mans, I can only make about every other Monday for the time being.  If this causes a conflict with the "You must make every raid" rule, I'm going to have a problem.  If we stick with the original Tuesday/Sunday, I'm good.

-Andraax

Lillyanne

• Cupcakes Member
Re: ANR is recruiting for *25* man raiding
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 09:22:55 AM »
According the OP, you will only be raiding 2 of those three weeks and last I heard the days were Tuesday and Sunday. 

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »
We're going to have our first raid night be Tuesday, 5/3, so come on out! Send me or Kharv a PM and we'll get you added to the ANR boards.
o/\o

Kharvek

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »
We've been going strong since we started but we could still use some people to round out the roster for when we punch the crap out of Firelands, 25-man style.

We can accept all roles at the moment except for melee DPS.  We might make an exception for a DK though.

Also we are *very* loaded with shaman and mages so we likely won't be able to take those.  If you have any questions send Ilivarra or Brynndolin a tell.

Brynndolin is pretty cool.

Nmap

• Adjective Noun Raid Leader
  • Bone Thug
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 09:56:03 AM »
Copied our newest post on blizzads earthen ring forums.

Are you a reliable and smart raider with talent, but not a lot of time? Do you like playing with adults who like to goof around and have fun, then buckle down when it's time to get serious? Then you should be raiding with ANR!

ANR is a 25-man multi-guild raiding coalition located on the Alliance side of Earthen Ring.  We hold no guild affiliations, which means you don't have to leave your current guild to become a member!  Our current raid nights are Sunday and Tuesday, 8:00pm-11:00pm EDT/EST.  We have completed both BOT and BWD as a 25-man raid, and we're currently progressing in Firelands. We are looking for the following additions:

MELEE DPS -- Especially Rogues, DKs, Fury Warriors, or Ret Paladins.
HEALERS -- Especially Resto Shamans and Priests
RANGED DPS -- Especially Warlocks, Moonkin, or Hunters

Ideally, we're seeking to add 7-8 people to our roster, so bring a friend or two if you think they'd be interested!  We're currently looking primarily for melee dps and a healer or two.  Did you hear that?!  MELEE DPS!  For more information, contact Skidd, Brynndolin, Trunchok or Ilivarra in-game or head over to our website at http://www.deadlycupcakes.org. We'll have you fill out a simple application, invite you to a vent interview, and put you on some trial runs!

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
I have a friend who used to be in Regnat and transferred off the server, but is looking to come back.  I'll see if I can get her to app...

-Andraax

zeno

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:23 PM »
Zeno here, i just registered to website, i was wondering where to go to sign up for raids

zeno

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »
forgot to say, ilvl 375 resto or 370 enhnace done 6/7 in FL and im lloking for a home  ;)

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 02:26:52 PM »
forgot to say, ilvl 375 resto or 370 enhnace done 6/7 in FL and im lloking for a home  ;)

Sweet, zeno! We're kind of full on Enhancers (have 3), but would love to give you a trial as resto. You might get a chance to DPS at some point. I will send an app to you shortly!
o/\o

Vathac

• Adjective Noun Applicant
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2011, 02:46:44 PM »
Vathac, warlock...part of Virtual Insanity II guild and would like to raid with you

thank you

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 05:31:47 AM »
Just a little bump here - we still need healers... I know! Totally shocking...

Vathac

• Adjective Noun Applicant
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 06:56:54 AM »
lol help me gear up my feral druid and teach me how to heal on him and you might have yourself a healer...or alot of dead raid members lol

ghoselle

• Three Rivers
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »
lol help me gear up my feral druid and teach me how to heal on him and you might have yourself a healer...or alot of dead raid members lol

Gear feral tank:  Go get all the 358 crafted pvp pieces, including ring and neck.  Get the blacksmith polearm.  Find 2 trinkets and a ring from somewhere.  Reforge them all to dodge.  Congrats, you now have better gear than you can get except from raiding.   Use this gear to run troll heroics for healing gear.  Use the JP to buy gear for healing.

Adhisla

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
Hey guys.

I've recently come back to the game after a long satisfying break filled with SC2, Civ 4, D&D, and board game meetups. And I'm looking to get back into raiding. I heard you guys are running only 2 nights a week which was attractive to me.

I'd like to raid on Adhisla, my main druid. I can get her ready for whichever druid spec you need the most. (My preference would be Feral > Feral > Balance > Resto).

Currently I'm spending her JP on Agi gear. Lemme know if I should start spending it on something else.

<3,

Adhisla