Author Topic: ANR is recruiting for *25* man raiding  (Read 5649 times)

Kharvek

ANR is recruiting for *25* man raiding
« on: March 31, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
Hey folks,

Adjective Noun Raiding (ANR) is back!  We were briefly a 10-man but now we're back to a full blown 25-man raid group.  The details are still being fleshed out at the moment but we got a roster of around 20 people already and should quickly fill up to 25.  In addition with the flexibility in Cataclysm, we may split into two 10-mans to field raids when it gets a little rougher.

This will still be a two night a week raid group.  The dates aren't locked down yet, but it will be two of the following three days.  Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

We're a progress oriented group. While all accounts point to 25's being easier, I'm not sure I buy all that and anytime a fight involves "Spread out" it's 10x harder with 25 people.  We need committed people who are willing to show up and play to win every raid.  In the past ANR had a very rigid rostering structure with people told when to come.  This won't happen anymore.  Everyone is invited and we make a raid with who shows up and will instead track who has to sit.  If you routinely don't show up, you won't be an ANR raider for long.  We only want people who actually want to raid.  With only 2 raid days it is now required you be able to make *both* raid dates. 

Our goal will be to down every boss this expansion puts out and get as far as we can on heroics.  Heroics will be the icing on the cake.  Icing is pretty tasty right?

Certain other policies are still being worked out but we're pretty solid on the rostering policy right now.  Loot is up in the air but is likely going to favor something quick but with memory so we know who is winning how much stuff vs. how many raids attended.

We're looking for the following:

- Warlocks
- DKs (Preferably tank)
- Priests of all kind
- Healing druids (Possibly tanks)
- Healing paladins (Possibly tanks)

We can consider all other classes but these are what we need the most at the moment.  Please PM me with any questions/concerns or if you're interested.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:45:03 PM by Kharvek »

Edalia

• Red Velvet
  • Cupcakes Admin
Re: ANR is recruiting (Ranged and Healers)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:21:10 AM »
This is still happening!
o/\o

Kharvek

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 11:35:20 AM »
Do you like hearing Ed's stories?  You should sign up.  Seriously.  HE's a funny dude.  Brynn's going too.  Doesn't everyone love Brynn?

Nmap

• Adjective Noun Raid Leader
  • Bone Thug
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »
Wish i had time. I loved raiding in ANR!

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »
Man, people don't like me very much, but. If we get some healers? I will not only high-five them on at least 5 random occassions, I will do so with a pet cat of some description out.

Kranker

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »
Actually, just have Ed leave his mic open for an entire raid.  It will be VERY entertaining   ;D

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
Man, people don't like me very much, but. If we get some healers? I will not only high-five them on at least 5 random occassions, I will do so with a pet cat of some description out.

Actually, I keep looking around to see if Brynn is trying to stand on top of me in hopes of intercepting a Focus Magic buff... :-)

-Andraax

Kharvek

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »
Well we do have two mages already so there's no need to give it to her.

Grace

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 09:31:51 AM »

I see how it is. You offer high fives when I'm not around. So it's not that you're against them. It's just that you're holding out on me. PRUDE.
/highfive

"My hard exterior masks a soft, nougat-y center."
- Tinkerballa, The Guild

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
Brynn's not a prude; she's just already getting it from other mages.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Lillyanne

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 03:15:23 PM »
Have you determined what days you will be raiding? 

Hi.  I'm a warlock. 

Kharvek

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »
We will be raiding Tuesdays and Sundays.

Brynndolin

• Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

I see how it is. You offer high fives when I'm not around. So it's not that you're against them. It's just that you're holding out on me. PRUDE.

You know we have *other* special moments!

Andraax

• Adjective Noun Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 07:49:29 AM »

You know we have *other* special moments!

And we have yet to get those on video, so get to it! :)

-Andraax

Kharvek

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 02:32:52 PM »
So there's been some pretty big doings lately.  The big change?  ANR is a 25-man raid group again.  The post up top has been modified to reflect that.