Author Topic: for thana  (Read 9019 times)

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
Re: for thana
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2016, 11:47:41 AM »
Eeeeee so cute!

Seni: yeah, shockingly -- shockingly, I tell you! -- that vid got posted to my fb wall a lot.  I know, I know, the surprise.

Funny seeing a bunny being willing to eat from a tube like that.  I guess it's not gross bunny medication.  Maybe a banana smoothie?
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Marco

• Three Rivers Member

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »
Infinitely superior to cats or dogs.  Any woman who thinks they're stupid, pfft, ain't nobody got time for dat.
Thanamira (110 arcane maga), Reonna (110 prot warrior), Gaillardia (100 eventual resto druid)

Hotspur

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
Pretty sure this is Thana right now.

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2016, 09:20:29 PM »
Correct!  Stupid ice crystals are messing with viewing conditions.  Very disapproving.

(For those of you smart enough not to be following me on fb, I'm in Churchill, Canada, for a northern lights tour.  Current weather: ice crystals, -57 'F wind chill.  Have yet to spot a snowshoe rabbit, which is what Hotspur linked.)

Gwyddyon

• The Fired Lord
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2016, 04:38:47 AM »
Don't get eaten by a lynx.
Gwyddyon | Gwyllow | Gwyah | Gwystal | Eckhardt | Gwymbulvetr | Tethys | Gwynyang | Gwyabolic | Gwynchester

Hotspur

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2016, 06:47:28 AM »
Hey Thana.  I was just in Charleston for the food, drink, arts, and BMWs.  You're probably most interested in the arts. 

I bought a print of "Follow Me" from http://www.lisarosenmeier.com/#!what-are-they-saying/c17mp from a gallery down in Savannah, GA. Check out the mouse, elephant, and cheese one!  The original was so great, the 8x10 print didn't compare.

And I looked at a number of The Raddits in a co-op in Charleston.  http://debrapaysinger.com/debrapaysinger/the_raddits.html  She's trademarked "The Raddit", and they're pretty awesome.  Her little paintings of the birds are also pretty great, but I'd totally buy a Raddit.  One of these trips!

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »
That's some pretty intense disapproval right there.  The "rapid raddit" is pretty cute, though.  :)

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2016, 11:48:08 AM »

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2016, 06:50:47 AM »
After trucks and bulldozers removed more than 500 shrubs and special fire-expelling machines burned their roots, the area was replanted next spring with plants that rabbits are known to love,  including raspberries, blackberries, and winterberry hollies, said Derrick Daly, the Innís gardener.  Many New England landowners and farmers went through a similar re-wilding of their properties, hoping to boost the creaturesí dwindling numbers. 

I am pleased to announce our updated landscaping renovation plans for our new residence in Davis Square.  Due to narrow streets, we will be employing a new form of fire-expelling machinery:

Snique

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »
And I'll just leave this other one here: http://www.boredpanda.com/worlds-most-stylish-bunny-puipui/

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2016, 07:22:05 AM »
Mhm, that made the rounds on the book of faces awhile ago.  I left it open in a browser tab for when my code is recalcitrant.

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2017, 03:38:09 PM »

Thanamira

• Bunny Champion
  • Cupcakes Member
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2017, 04:05:26 PM »
They actually respawned me, because nobody gave them wheat treats during the last expac.

Also, I want 1,000 NC bunnies now.  Although the devs are jerks; they'll probably make me have to get an achievement that only comes from a 40-person PvP cyb0r raid to get a Projections And Plans Kill Credit Bunny, sigh.

Fine, fine.  I'll head over to the SW/IF chunnel and put on some Black Mageweave Pants.

Kharvek

• Adjective Noun Moderator