Author Topic: UPDATE::: MJ  (Read 2147 times)

Moonjade

• Cupcakes Member
UPDATE::: MJ
« on: January 01, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
Some of yall have heard, yes I had a second stroke, was at the beginning of Dec... Ended up in hospital 5 days this time, not fun at all...Effected the left side again, this time it has messed with my vision, I have what  they call Hornor's Syndrom, they ended up putting coke caine drops in my eyes to see how bad the nerve damage is, heard of snorting it the eye thing all new to me, well now I need to go back and see the special eye doc of Feb 7th...
Hope all of yall  had a very wonderful Happy New Year, and don't worry Gil, I'm working hard so I can buy the expansion and game card, just so I can come back and bug the shit out of you...
Brynn hope the twins are doing awesome for you and bet their getting to be big, thank goodness for Christmas break huh, don't worry Monday is coming quickly, then back to peace and quiet time for you LOL.
  Just want yall to know I miss each and everyone of yall and thank you so much Big K for not booting me out of the guild, yes I was freaking out about that, don't want my girls to be homeless.

Happy New Year's Yall
                                                         Love Ya All
                                                              Liz

p.s.
Glog thank you so much for the card,that was so very nice and thoughtful of you big great big Hugs to you..

Wren

• Cupcakes Mod
Re: UPDATE::: MJ
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
From Gori, (he doesn't have an account on the boards but he reads them):

I'm sorry to hear about the second stroke and that I hope you're back to 100% sooner then later <3 !

And the same from me! Keep staying in touch with all of us.

Brynndolin

• Cupcakes Member
  • Frequently wrong, never in doubt
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »
Oh Jelly :( <3

I will send you a personal mail, and see if there is something I can do to help out. Lots of love to one so strong and giving, even in the face of so much trial.

We love and miss you!

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
This sucks rubber donkey lungs. I hope you get over this soon and can pwn my butt in PvP. Please know you have the support of the folks here in Deadly Cupcakes.

In fact: Wren, please send my charity sweepstakes reward to MJ instead? I think she could use it more than I could.
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice

Moonjade

• Cupcakes Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »
First off wanted to say thank you to Bill, that is so nice of you and I really do appericate that.. In 4-6 weeks I'll  be getting eye surgery done on my left eye... The doctors think if they can go behind my eye and put in some stitches, that it will be able to fix the eye lid that is almost shut. Only thing I don't like is, I'll have to be awake for the surgery. Just wanted to let yall know what is going on,  Miss and Love yall

Liz

Aviel

• Feral Cat Mistress
  • Three Rivers Member
  • Master of the Kitty-Fu
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 04:37:13 AM »
First off wanted to say thank you to Bill, that is so nice of you and I really do appericate that.. In 4-6 weeks I'll  be getting eye surgery done on my left eye... The doctors think if they can go behind my eye and put in some stitches, that it will be able to fix the eye lid that is almost shut. Only thing I don't like is, I'll have to be awake for the surgery. Just wanted to let yall know what is going on,  Miss and Love yall

Liz

Awake? Oh my goodness. Goodluck. Any chance you could bring something like an ipod in to distract you? Maybe it would help you find a happy place during the surgery.

Winston

• Cupcakes Member
  • RPing since 1976
    • Argothald
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »
I've had cataract lens replacement surgery. I won't claim it's fun, but you don't really see or feel anything.

Here are my wishes for a swift recovery!
Bill Seligman
Alliance: Winston, Yungi, Pellinore, Tebyalyublyu, Theadora, Vasili, Winella, Winstonia
Horde: Grotar, Swiftslice